As part of Gauteng Provincial Government duties to give opportunities for the youths to develop, GPG vacancies are available to apply. It brings new hopes, dreams, and chances for those who seek experience to work in nursing college. Before working in nursing or mother and child hospital, it is important to gain qualifications and prepare for your best.
One of the available GPG vacancies is working as personal assistant. When you want to apply for this job, you will deal with providing support, schedule meeting, responding calls and many more. Therefore, it needs to be someone who is responsible, quick-witted, and also attentive to any tasks they have.
Table of Contents
Position: Personal Assistant
Recruiter: Gauteng Provincial Government
Location: Rahima Moosa Nursing Campus
Reference Number: PA/10/2020
Salary: R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
- Providing the secretarial support service for the Campus Head
- Providing the support during the meetings for the Campus Head
- Setting up the office system that contributes towards the efficiency improvement
- Responding to any telephone calls
- Handling the diaries of those responsible managers
- Organizing and scheduling meetings
- Ensuring that the office has been equipped with proper equipment, needs, and also stationery
- Managing enquiries
- Typing letters and documents
- Implementing efficient filling system
- Performing secretariat services during the meeting
- Using the filling plan for the records of Campus Head
To be able to apply for the job, you need to fulfill these following requirements properly.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Having 1-2 years of experience as personal assistant or secretary is a must
- Diploma in Office Administration or Secretariat will be an advantage
- Having knowledge of relevant legislation and policies, such as Code of Consult, Public Service Regulations, and also Public Service Act is important
- Good typing skills are needed by showing the proof of computer literacy in Microsoft
- Written and verbal communication skills would be essential
- The applicants need to have the knowledge of Batho Pele principles
In applying for the job, it is important to know that the application has to be submitted in Z83 form. This can be obtained from any governmental department. In the Curriculum Vitae (CV), you need to mention all of your competencies, knowledge you have, and also training you have participated. The applicants should make it details and easy to understand.
Moreover, the application has to be submitted along with the copy of certificates. Don’t forget to attach the copy of driver’s license and identity documents. For the successful candidates, they will go for security clearance processes. It usually relates to citizenship, financial records, and also criminal records. Then they will go through the verification of the educational qualifications.
The chosen candidates will further go through Pre-employment medical surveillance done by the Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (OHNP). Late submission and fail to submit some documents will be considered as unsuccessful.
For further information about vacancies in Rahima Moosa Nursing College, you can contact Mr. J Machaba through telephone number in (011) 247 3303 3300. Alternatively, the applicants can also contact Mr. A. T Tsoke in (011) 247 247 3321.
The closing date of the latest application submission will be on 13 November 2020.