Do you wish to work in a provincial government in South Africa? If yes, then these GPG vacancies can be one of the ways to improve and develop yourself. Gauteng Provincial Government (GPG) has bridged the youths in finding the youths’ potential in developing their talent. Furthermore, they also reduce the number of jobless and poverty in South Africa.
As its participation in reducing the jobless number in South Africa, GPG offers some available vacancies. These GPG vacancies are available in medical field, as an administration clerk in Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital. This can be a good opportunity to learn in a formal workplace with a lot of experiences. Thus, when you think that this job describes you the most, don’t spend more time thinking about it. Keep on reading the following information to find out more about the available vacancies in Rahima Moosa Hospital.
Table of Contents
Position: Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Department of Health
Location: Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital
Reference Number: Refs/006832
Salary: R 173 703,00 per annum (plus benefits)
Type of work: Shift work
- Doing the patients’ administration
- Handling the patients’ medical documents
- Registering patients on admission registers on TPH21 and TPH57
- Doing the reconciliation and ward statistics
- Performing tasks given by the supervisor
- Being responsible for the billing of patients
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having 5 years’ experience in the field of Public Service is a must
- Having the knowledge of UPFS, PAAB, PFMA, Administration Policies, and also Treasury Regulations is essential
- The applicants must have the ability to work under pressure and also make decision
- Good communication skill is also important to have
- Having the willingness to serve publicly should be the one not to miss
Apparently, there are a few ways to apply for vacancies in Rahima Moosa Hospital. First, the applicants need to submit a completed Z83 form which they can get from any government department. There will be several questions to fill in. After that, the applicants need to attach their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as their copy of Identity Document and certificates.
All of your documents need to be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital. It is in Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville. Alternatively, the applicants can also post these documents to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112.
It has been a legislative requirement that the appointed staff will go through Personnel Suitability Checks (PCS). It consists of verification, reference checks, identity verifications, qualification verification, criminal records, and also credit records. The successful candidates will further be subjected to OHS medical surveillance required by HBA regulation which has been stated in OSH Act 85 of 1993.
Only the shortlisted candidates will go through these assessments and get the job they want to have. Therefore, make sure everything has been prepared properly.
For further enquiries, you can contact MR. T Wessels through telephone number in 011 470 9032.
The latest application submission should be before 4 November 2020. Late submission of application will be considered as unsuccessful.