When you live in Gauteng and you are searching for the available jobs, GPG vacancies will welcome and give you chances. This can be the right time for the beginners or those people who have no experience. However, it does not hold the chances for those who have already had experiences in related field.
GPG has committed their best to improve the value of South African and reduce the number of jobless people in South Africa. When you want to take part in this GPG social value, you can keep on reading to find out more information.
In the following information, you will find out more about the available vacancy. They are looking for a social auxiliary worker that will further work in Far East Rand Hospital. Therefore, when you want to work in a medical field as a social worker, you should never miss this chance.
Table of Contents
Position: Social Auxiliary Worker
Recruiter: Gauteng Provincial Government
Location: Far East Rand Hospital
Grade 1: R148 215 – R166 830 per annum
Grade 2: R176 982 – R199 188 per annum
Grade 3: R211 323 – R265 320 per annum
- Tracing families
- Assisting the application of identity documents and social grants placement
- Updating registers, office fillings, and accurate reports
- Handling the placement of patients
- Compiling the accurate reports
- Participating in Audit team
- Compiling and keeping the database updated from different SASSA office and relevant stakeholders
- Assisting the Social Workers with their research, community outreach, groups, and exploration of possible facilities for placement
- Keeping abreast with new developments in both social work and services
- Attending meetings and trainings
- Submitting monthly report
- Filling the progress reports of the patients
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Computer literacy will be an advantage
- Providing Social Auxiliary worker certificate is a must
- Having 1-9 years of experience as social auxiliary worker is essential
- Having the ability to keep the record is a must
- The applicants need to show the registration with South African Council for Social Service Profession (SACSSP).
- Having good communication skills is a must
- The ability to solve problem will be an advantage
- Being flexible and willing to adapt due to change will be essential
- Being able to work within the multidisciplinary team
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
There are some documents that have to be submitted to complete the application processes from GPG vacancies.
- Application form in the form of Z83 which can be gotten from any government department
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of certificates
- A copy of Identity Documents
- A copy of qualification
- Copies of service certificates
In the CV attached, you need to refer three contactable persons. If you are successful with the application, you will be contacted within three months. It is also important for the applicants to have foreign qualifications which have been evaluated by SAQA. The successful candidates will go through OHS, HBA, and HCS Regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
For further enquiries about vacancies in Far East Rand Hospital, you can contact Dr Shezi by calling him in (011) 812 8546. It is highly hoped that you have gotten all the answers to your questions.
The application submission and other documents should be before 13 November 2020.