Dealing with administration job might not be for everyone. It needs tenacity and willingness to keep on learning to improve yourself day by day. Gauteng Provincial Government thinks that it is never too late to try, therefore, they offer GPG vacancies for those who seek qualification and experience in administration offices.
Fortunately, this vacancy will be available in Kopanong Hospital which means that the ambiance will be in a medical field. You will deal with purchasing orders and scheduling meeting from time to time. If you think that the GPG vacancies are always helpful for the beginners, no worry. You are still able to apply for this job.
As a matter of fact, when you have already had a lot of experience in relevant field, it would be a special benefit. You will get the priority since you have known exactly what to do, what their tasks, and what the responsibilities. Even the people with disabilities have the same right and opportunities to apply for the job.
Table of Contents
Position: Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Gauteng Provincial Government
Location: Kopanong Hospital
Reference Number: 08/2020
Salary: R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
- Performing the Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Assisting in the requisitions preparation
- For vetting committee meetings
- Following up with HPC in accordance to the purchase order
- Attending both internal and external queries
- Maintaining confidentiality all the times.
- Tracking the requisitions properly
- Scheduling appointments
- Compiling and also filing records
- Compiling weekly procurement reports
In order to be able to apply for vacancies in Kopanong Hospital, there are some requirements that you need to fulfill.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Having one to two years of working experience in Acquisition will be a specific benefit
- Having outstanding understanding about the demand plan
- The applicants should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Having the ability to work under pressure will be an advantage
- The applicants must have the knowledge of these following systems: SRM and SAP
- Understanding the procurement processes such as BBBEE, PPPFA, PFMA, Supply Chain Management, Batho-Pele principles, and also Treasury Regulations
- Being competent in operating computer especially Microsoft will be beneficial
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this job
The application should have been done in the fully completed form of Z83 which can be obtained from any governmental departments. They need to attach these following documents along with the application letter.
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications
- A copy of recent academic record
In order to complete the application, you can come to Kopanong Hospital in HR Office, 2 Casino Road, Duncanville. Alternatively, you can post your applications by posting them to P/bag XD31 Vereeniging 1930.
After three months and you have not heard any information means that your applications are unsuccessful. Finally, for the successful candidates, they will go to pre-employment and screening.
When you still have some questions related to the vacancies in Kopanong Hospital, especially this vacancy, you can contact Ms. K Sello in (016) 428 7036
The latest submission for your application and important documents will be on 13 November 2020.