The Department of Higher Education and Training is now seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the Senior Admin Clerk vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College. The open position’s line of work will revolve around Supply Chain Management. If that’s where your skills and passion lie, apply today!
Qualified candidate will receive salary with the value of R 163 563 per year which will also include benefits. Candidates are advised to quote the reference number of this post on their application form, 05/06/2018. In order to be eligible for the Senior Admin Clerk vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College, all applicants must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 certificate. Moreover, if you have working experience in the field of Procurement, it would serve as an added bonus.
Knowledge and skills:
- Sufficient knowledge of SAGE evolution procurement system (not mandatory but will certainly be an advantage)
- Ability to work overtime when required and under pressure
- Well-developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to write, read as well as pay attention to details
- Good telephone etiquette
- Sound interpersonal relations
- High level of reliability
- Computer literacy
Successful incumbent will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Render advertising duties of notice inviting companies to register on the College supplier database
- Be responsible for updating companies’ details once they are already registered on the supplier database
- Be responsible for the capturing of new items on SAGE Evolution System in order to create RFQ (request for information)
- Be responsible for receiving faxed quotations and emails
- Render the capturing duties of prices on the system and then send the quotations for the sake of evaluation purposes
- Be responsible for the capturing of suppliers’ new applications on SAGE Evolution system as well as filing the forms
- Render filing in duties for payment requisition and sending them for verification prior to taking them to finance department
- Be responsible for taking minutes during briefing sessions, meetings, evaluation as well as adjudication meetings
- Be responsible for performing procurement relevant to responsibilities as well as duties that are assigned from time to time
How to Submit an Application
All applications for the Senior Admin Clerk vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College must be forwarded either via post to: Tshwane South TVET College, P O Box 151, Pretoria, 0001
Or, through hand delivery to: the Head Office, 85 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, 0001
Submission must be completed no later than November 16, 2018 in order to be regarded.
Please attach the following important materials on your application. Any missing items will lead to the disqualification of your application.
- Z82 application form that must be page 2 duly signed and completed fully
- A comprehensive resume
- Certified copies of ID, qualifications and academic records. All must be certified in the last three months
- If you have any foreign qualifications. Have them evaluated by SAQA and attach the results on your application
- A copy of permanent residence permits for non-RSA applicants or permanent residents
All kinds of correspondence related to this vacancy will be limited to all applicants who have been shortlisted. If you have not received acknowledgement in the 60 day timeframe, regard your submission to be unsuccessful.
If you have any questions, please refer to: Ms. L Mmesi/ T Molopyane; Tel no: (012) 401 5000