Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you want to pursue a career in administration then this Placement Administration Clerk vacancy at Mnambithi TVET College may be just the ideal job you are looking for. Applicants must quote the reference number of this post within their application forms, MTVET 05/2019. The nature of the post is permanent (council appointment). Scroll down to find out how to apply.
This position offers an attractive level five salary which is worth R 163 563 annually along with applicable service benefits. The successful incumbent will be stationed at Student Support Services. The minimum educational requirement needed to be eligible is a Senior Certificate or NC (V) level four or its equivalent. It would be ideal if this qualification is accompanied by a three year diploma or national diploma. However, any of its equivalent qualification is also acceptable. Candidates are also required to have at least one year of working experience in the work placement environment.
Desirable candidates for the Placement Administration Clerk vacancy at Mnambithi TVET College are those who have:
- Extensive experience on national guidelines of WIL
- Sound understanding all SETA processes with reference to placement of learners
- Sufficient knowledge as well as understanding of the TVET sector along with its student support framework
- Experience in conducting a support service to senior management
- Knowledge of relevant policies
- Computer skills
- Language skills
- Good people skills, and telephone etiquette
- Ability to act with discretion and tact
- Motivation and self-management
Key Performance Areas:
- Help the Work Placement Officer in fulfilling duties pertaining to work placements as well as other related functions
- Oversee the progress of work placement through the college
- Attend work placement meeting with stakeholders
- Support the development as well as maintenance of a database of proper host employers and industry links
- Render placements visit to oversee the progress of students and deals with effectively with any problems or concern that may arise
- Make sure the effective flow of documents and information from and to the office to stakeholders
- Ensure a safekeeping of all documents in the office of the manager in accordance with relevant policies and registrations
- Obtain input, compile and collate reports
- Scrutinise routine reports or submissions and make notes and recommendations for the manager
- Respond to enquiries received from external and internal stakeholders
- Draft documents as needed
- Render filing of documents for the units and manager where needed
- Collect analyses and collate information stipulated by the supervisor
- Communicate with interns
- Host SETAs, employers and many other stakeholders on the work
- Arrange preparation for work readiness workshops and issue work logbooks to students
- Ensure that the induction and orientation of interns as well as host employers happen so that they understand the work placement process
Applications for the Placement Administration Clerk vacancy at Mnambithi TVET College must be forwarded via post no later than March 15, 2019 to: Mnambithi TVET College, HR Unit, Private Bag X9903, Ladysmith, 3370.
Applications may also be directed by hand delivery to: Central Office, 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith, 3370.
Please forward the following documents:
- Z83 application forms
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID and all qualifications
Should you need further details, please forward your questions to: HR Unit at (036) 631 0360