The Department of Health is now hiring for the Assistant Manager Nursing position. They are looking for anyone with at least a senior certificate and appropriate registration with the SANC. The future qualified incumbent will be stationed at Mangaung Metro District. If this vacant position is right up your alley, then apply for the Assistant Manager Nursing vacancy at Mangaung Metro District today!
Table of Contents
Please mention the reference number of this post, H/A/26, within your application form. This job offers an attractive salary which amounts to R 581 826 annually (OSD). In order to be eligible for the position, all interested candidates must hold at least a Grade 12 certificate along with registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Applicants must also have a post-basic nursing qualification with a duration of a minimum of one year, accredited with SANC. Having at least 10 years of recognisable or appropriate experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a professional Nurse is also mandatory. Lastly, in order to apply for the Assistant Manager Nursing vacancy at Mangaung Metro District, candidates must also be in a possession of a valid driver’s license (Code EB 8).
- Computer literacy
- Ability to manage and implement change
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- Training and exposure in MCWH as well as Nutrition along with PMTCT
Key Performance Areas:
- Monitor and implement 90-90-90 strategy
- Implement and plan HIV prevention as well as care program in line with the NSP
- Oversee and support the implementation of HIV comprehensive care management
- Lobby with stakeholders in the Private and Public sectors
- Display sound management of resources
Direct your application no later than April 26, 2019 via post to: The District Manager, Mangaung Metro, PO Box 227, Bloemfontein, 9300
Alternatively, hand delivered submissions are also acceptable at: Entrance, Bophelo House, Cnr Charlotte Maxeke and Harvey Roads, Bloemfontein
For attention: Mr T A Mokoqo
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copy of qualifications, ID, driver’s license, academic records including a matric certificate. Note that the certification must not be older than three months
- Permanent residence permits if applicable
- A SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualifications if any
All sort of correspondence related to this post will be limited to applicants who are shortlisted only. If you haven’t been notified in eight weeks after the deadline, you may assume your application as unsuccessful.
The future qualified incumbent will be subjected to a personnel suitability evaluation and where applicable, applicant will also be subjected to knowledge or skills test.
He/she will be appointed on a 12 month probation and will be expected to sign in a performance agreement.
The hiring department will promote EE Plan when appointing the suitable candidate. However, the department still holds the full right not to fill in any position if deemed necessary.
Should you need further information related to the Assistant Manager Nursing vacancy at Mangaung Metro District, please forward your queries to: Me N J Ramarou-Makhoali Tel No: (051) 403 9715