Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Health is now hiring for the Assistant Director vacancy at Dannhauser Community Health Centre. All candidates are required to quote the reference number of this post, DANCHC 02-2019, within their application form. Anyone with at least a standard 10 or Grade 12 certificate is welcome to apply.
This vacant position offers an attractive level 9 salary which amounts from R 356 289 to R 419 679 per year. Other benefits include Medical Aid (optional), 13th cheque as well as housing allowance: prescribed requirements to be fulfilled. In order to be qualified for the position, candidates must be in possession of at least a standard 10 or Grade 12 certificate along with at least three years of experience in Financial Management environment. Having a valid driver’s license is also mandatory. Candidates are required to also attach proof of previous and current work experience endorsed by Human Resources.
Required skills, knowledge, training and competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, laws, instructions, policies, PFMA, practice notes, treasury guidelines and treasury regulations
- In-depth knowledge of budget procedures as well as BAS
- Ability to perform under pressure and independently
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Computer literacy
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation, organising and planning skills
- Ability to implement and develop financial and policies practices
- Knowledge of procurement procedures as well as directives
The Assistant Director vacancy at Dannhauser Community Health Centre comes with the following duties:
- Manage and develop the budgeting process in the institution in consultation with hospital management as well as other stakeholders in accordance with the department’s strategy on financial management along with other governing prescripts by administering and coordinating the yearly cycle
- Customise and develop guidelines for outsourcing non-core hospital functions and train line managers on guidelines along with their implementation
- Judge the effectiveness of distinctive financial systems as well as control and justify instructions, procedures, and manuals in respect of financial administration
- Maintain adequate availability of stores supplies
- Facilitate and develop the implementation of financial reporting mechanisms to promote financial accountability
- Implement, develop and oversee measures designed to optimise the collection of revenue from patients
- Audit, analyse interpret and consolidate financial data in boos for a financial year, in line with accounting procedures
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for the Assistant Director vacancy at Dannhauser Community Health Centre, please have your application forwarded no later than April 23, 2019 via post to: Assistant Director: HRM; KZN: Department of Health; Private Bag X1008; Dannhauser; 3080
Alternatively, hand-delivered submissions are also acceptable: Dannhauser Community Health Centre; No 7 Durnacol Road; Dannhauser: 3080
For attention: Mrs DBP Buthelezi
Only submissions that contain the following documents will be taken into account:
- Z83 application form. Please indicate the reference number in column (part A)
- A CV
- A SAQA evaluation result of foreign qualifications if any
- Original certified copy of ID, qualifications, and driver’s license
Candidates will be respectfully acknowledged that they are unsuccessful if they haven’t received any notifications in three months after the stipulated deadline.