If you are looking for a clerical position then you might want to apply for the Administration Clerk (Student Affairs) Vacancy at Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College. This job opening is available within the Nursing Education and Training directorate. All interested candidates are required to quote the relevant reference number of this post, CHBNC/2019/03/ADMIN1, within their application form.
Table of Contents
This position offers a level five salary which amounts to R 163 563 annually plus benefits. In order to be eligible for the position, candidates must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 certificate with Maths or Accounting as a passed subject. Additionally, having at least one year of working experience in the Public Service Administration environment is also compulsory.
Should you have a valid driver’s license then please attach a certified copy within your application as it will be an added advantage.
More requirements for the Administration Clerk (Student Affairs) Vacancy at Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College are as follows:
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal relation skills
- Computer literacy (please attach a certificate). Note that applicants must be willing to undertake a skills and knowledge test on MS Excel and Word
- Sound telephone etiquette
Key Performance Areas:
- Be responsible for administrating students’ absenteeism records
- Be responsible for assisting students with leave matters as well as submitting leave forms to HR
- Be responsible for keeping students’ records safe
- Be responsible for retrieving students’ files for management when needed
- Be responsible for labelling and rearranging students’ training documents trays as well as files every year
- Be responsible for facilitating students’ course orientation or registration as well as award ceremonies
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating students’ records, e.g. exam results, tests and lecture periods
- Be responsible for coordinating and recording clinical hours and theoretical periods of students from all campuses
- Be responsible for overseeing completion of clinical hours in correlation with course requirements
- Be responsible for arranging classrooms as well as exam venues according to schedules
- Be responsible for carrying out lawful duties allocated by the supervisor
Applications for the Administration Clerk (Student Affairs) Vacancy at Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College must be forwarded no later than April 23, 2019 via post to:
or posted to Private Bag X05, Bertsham, 2013 or hand deliver it to: Human Resource Department, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College (inside the Hospital premises), Chris Hani Road, Diepkloof, Soweto.
- Z83 application form
- A CV (employment history should clearly reflect the complete calendar date such as April 01, 2019)
- Original certified copy of ID, qualifications, driver’s license and other certifications
- A SAQA evaluation result of foreign qualifications if any
Kindly note that if the certification stamp is older than six months then it won’t be regarded. Smart card ID are to be copied on both sides. The future quailed incumbent will have to undergo pre-employment medical surveillance rendered by the OHNP.
For more information, please refer to: Mr. T. Nxumalo Tel No: (011) 983 3001