Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Health within the Western Cape provincial Administration is now hiring for the Artisan Foreman Grade A position. The future qualified incumbent will be stationed at Bellville Mobile Workshop, Electrical Workshop. Anyone with at least a proper Trade Test Certificate is welcome to apply for the Artisan Foreman Grade A Vacancy at Bellville Mobile Workshop.
This vacant position is available within the Engineering and Technical Support directorate. The successful incumbent will be entitled to a salary amounting to R 286 500 annually. In order to be eligible for the position, all interested applicants must be in possession of at least an appropriate Trade Test Certificate. Furthermore, having at least five years of post-qualification experience working predominately in a medical build environment is compulsory. Additionally, experience in management of a team or workshop of technically staff is also expected.
Other inherent requirements for the Artisan Foreman Grade A Vacancy at Bellville Mobile Workshop are as follows:
- A valid (code E or EB driver’s license
- Willing to travel long distances
- Willing to work away from home for long periods
- A valid wireman’s license
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Conversant with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Machinery
- Conversant with the requirements of the SANS 10400 and 10142 where applicable
- Basic computer literacy and internet literacy
- Basic knowledge of supply chain function and procurement principles as well as regulations
Key Performance Areas:
- Be responsible for rendering day to day delegation, planning and management of job cards for the workshop including logging and tracking of jobs, workload management, procurement and planning of equipment and materials and quality control of completed works
- Be responsible for carrying out technical investigations
- Be responsible for providing technical support to clients and writing specifications or work plans
- Be responsible for repairing, maintaining and servicing equipment, buildings and plant in line with the relevant standards
- Be responsible for providing input to the operational plan of the workshop
- Be responsible for helping with the administration of work including reporting and assisting personnel with completion of administrative documents
- Be responsible for continuous self-improvement as well as development of staff so as to keep abreast with new technologies and procedures
How to Apply
In case you need more information regarding the Artisan Foreman Grade A Vacancy at Bellville Mobile Workshop, please refer to: Mr LS Semono Tel No: (021) 830-3770
You can proceed your application online here.
Please note that no payment of any kind will ever be required when applying for this vacancy.
You must apply no later than April 23, 2019 in order to be considered.
The hiring institution is in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan and therefore, the filing of this post is hoped to promote representativity. Equal opportunities as well as fair treatment are strongly employed when choosing qualified applicant.
Applicants will be expected to be available to attend selection interviews on a time, date and place as determined by the employing department.