Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What a lucky day! Learnership in Pretoria now is available. Applications are now opened and available for Human Resource Management and Development Learnership in Dept of Health. The Department is now searching for qualified candidates which are around 18 to 30 especially the South Africans who are currently unemployed. This national Department of Health is particularly looking for unemployed graduates with practical work experience. If you are majoring Human Resource Development / Training Management / Management services / Human Resources Management / Management Resources / Management Services / Organizational Development / Industrial Psychology / Operation / Production Management, this vacancy may be the right choice to consider.
The national Department of Health are expecting to well-manage the organization’s management and its employee as the work runs from providing consultation related to the strategic planning with the executives to recruiting, interviewing and finally hiring new staff.
The Depth of Health particularly the hiring department will focus on looking for the suitability of candidates in the selection. There are some criteria the candidates should have in order to be eligible for Human Resource Management and Development Learnership in Pretoria as follows:
- The candidates must be ready for the training required in the learnership program.
- The candidates must join all the classes held in the learnership programs.
- Related with the position, the candidates should have the capabilities in planning, organizing and controlling the organization or company’s activities and actions.
- The candidates should be contributing to the development of Human Resource Management and Development’s goals, objectives and systems.
- Dealing with the public service career, the candidates must be able to learn how to serve people well and have pleasant personalities.
How to Apply
This way, you can submit your application at Reception (Brown application Box, CivitasBuilding, corner of Thabo Sehume and Struen streets, Pretoria.
There are several things to remember when you decide to send your application. Here are what you should consider to include in the documentation.
- The applications must be submitted on form Z83 derived from any of the Public Service Department. No email or fax applications will be considered.
- Include your CV along with the certified copies of qualifications certificates and service certificates. In this case, the certified copies should not be older than three months.
- All the certificates will be evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
- The candidates who do not meet the requirement will not be considered.
There are only short-listed candidates. Applicants will be respectfully informed if they are accepted to join the learnership. If there isn’t any confirmation about the applications after three months, the applicants may assume that they are unsuccessful to join Human Resource Management and Development Learnership in Dept of Health.
Please note: The department will not be liable to the incorrect reference number on the applicants’ applications. Send your applications as soon as possible before the closing date 22 July 2019 at 12:00 Midday. Apply now and get the chance!