The information of Contact Centre Learnership in Cape Town is a great opportunity to take not later than July 31, 2019. The client is opening an opportunity for individuals with disability to complete the Contact Centre Learnership of NQF Level 2. Based in Cape Town, the candidates will have 14 months learnership period.
In order to be successfully accepted Contact Centre Learnership in Cape Town, you must check out all of the related information particularly the candidates responsibility, requirements and competencies required as well as the way to apply.
The learnership has an objective to provide a work opportunity based on learning program leading to National Certificate in Call Center Support. This program is aimed to assist the learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to link the employment opportunity through the contact Centre environment.
After finishing the 14 month learnership program, it is expected that the candidates are able to work in the related field. Thus, they are ready for work based on the learnership and the training activities which lead to the candidates’ successfulness.
The candidates must be responsible for the following list of activities if they are accepted. Now the candidates can check out the responsibility to prepare themselves.
- Involving themselves as employees suiting the company values.
- Joining all the classroom activities and practice on the period of job training.
- Carrying out the functions dealing with the learnership program.
- Knowledgeable with the company’s policies and procedures to reach succesfulness in the job training session.
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for the need of Submission.
- Completing logbooks for the work-based learning program.
- Achieve the assessment both in formative and summative level.
- Showing a commitment for work for Contact Centre Environment.
- Performing skills during the job training activities.
Contact Centre Learnership in Cape town has the following requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 for Senior Matric Certificate.
- Mathematic and English Capability is preferable.
- Computer Ability is a must.
- Able to commit to complete the program of 14 month learnership.
- Ready for working hours – Monday/Friday – 08h00-17h00.
- South African citizenship.
- Disability medical proof.
Candidates Competencies Requirements
Only the candidates with the following competencies are considerable.
- Networking and socializing ability.
- Working with other people.
- Learning ability.
- Researching skill.
- Conducting observation.
- Following instructions.
- Following procedures.
- Presenting the results of learning process and observation.
- Meeting customer willingness.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Available at all times.
- Great communication skill
- English communication skill
How to Apply
Send your applications and recent CV through [email protected]. Include your grade 12 certificates, copy of ID, and Medical Proof of Disability. Apply before July 31, 2019.
The jobs may be expired by the companies by their own discretion related with the policies of the company. If there is no response within two weeks after the application sent, your application is most likely unsuccessful.