Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have the passion in the police service, you may want to take part in SAPS internship program, the WIL (Workplace Integrated Learning) in all the provinces. The program lasts for 12 months and it is designed for unemployed graduates who meet the requirements and also have the passion for the industry.
About the Program
This WIL internship program is a part of SAPS internship project within the scheme of National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy. The program is designed for unemployed youth who want to gain a deeper insight to the sector. The monthly stipend would be determined by SASSETA (Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority). For the graduate intern, they must have tertiary qualification.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa that is proven by a valid and legal ID document
- They must have the National Senior Certificate or the equivalent to NCV L4
- They must not have any criminal records, including any pending case or criminal convictions
- They must be unemployed or participate in the internship program related to the post field. They must never be employed in the advertised field post either
- They must be the legal residents within the provinces where the post is announce or advertised
- They are limited and restricted to apply only for three positions. Each position must have separate application form along with the reference number
- Candidates with NQF 6 or even higher would have a higher chance of getting accepted
- Candidates with qualification in Expert/Criminology in the study and scientific of crime and criminals would have a higher chances
- Candidates with Data Analysis Module or Course would have the added advantage
How to Apply
You need to go to this link and download the application form. Don’t forget to pay attention to some of these requirements.
- The candidates must mention the reference number as well as the particular post (position) correctly in the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted through the correspondence
- They must submit the application on time. Any late application won’t be considered or accepted.
- Those shortlisted candidates are expected to take part in personal interviews. They may also be subjected to security check and clearance
- The shortlisted candidates are also subject to fingerprint screening
- They must submit the CV along with the application and also the proof of residence
- They must also include certified copies of Senior Certificate, ID document, and all educational qualifications that they have obtained. These supporting documents must be attached and submitted with the application. Those documents must not be older than 3 months.
- All candidates will get a monthly stipend depending on the relevant qualification proof
- Any successful candidates will have to sign an internship contract for 12 months of period.
- The internship program isn’t a guarantee that the candidates will have a permanent position after the program completes
- Candidates must use the official application form to be considered qualified for the internship program.
The deadline is on November the 15th 2019. If you want to know the details of WIL program as a part of SAPS internship program, you should head to the provided link or check the official site.