Nowadays, having simple qualification does not make you become jobless and unemployed. As there are some Western Cape vacancies that people who have no job or those who need more money can apply. These vacancies need no experiences and also great academic records. Fortunately, if you wish to work in Beaufort West Hospital, there are some available positions that you can apply and refer.
Working in a medical field does not always mean that the ambiance will be very risky and serious. In fact, Western Cape vacancies offer the positions for cleaners in order to make the atmosphere of the hospital clean. This brings opportunities for those who do not have a lot of experiences and great academic records.
Furthermore, it takes courage, dedication, and the willingness to adapt to new surroundings. Therefore, when this work is suitable for you, you can save time and immediately apply for the job. In the following information, you will find out more details and the requirements about the positions of cleaners.
Table of Contents
Position: Cleaners (2 posts)
Recruiter: Westerncape Department of Agriculture
Location: Beaufort West Hospital
Salary: R102 534 per annum
- Doing the general cleaning and the maintenance including dusting, polishing, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, refusing removal, and cleaning walls, windows, and equipment
- Ensuring the waste management has been properly done
- Ensuring that the food services are perfectly done
- Making sure that the linen control laundry has been effectively handled
- Providing the optimal support to both supervisor and colleagues
- Adhering to the safe environment based on procedures, rules, and standards
- Keeping the cleaning materials and equipment effectively and efficiently
- Being physically fit and able to move heavy objects and other supplies is a must
- Understanding basic numeracy and also literacy skills is important
- Having experience in the field of hospital cleaning services is preferable
- The applicants should have the ability to operate machinery and other equipment needed in providing the service of hospital cleaning
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Having the knowledge of the right methods for handling waste products
- Having outstanding knowledge about legislation and the policies of Department of Health into the clinical practices will be an advantage
- Being able to work individually and in a team
In order to complete the application processes, the applicants need to prepare some following documents.
- A copy of Identity Document
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of South African citizenship
- An application form
These documents need to be submitted to Ms. S Pienaar as the Manager: Garden Route District Office. The address is Private Bag X6592, George 6530. When the applicants do their submission, there is no payment in advance needed to complete the application processes. Not having heard anything after 3 weeks of application can be concluded as unsuccessful.
For frequently asked question, you may contact Mr. TW Ntombana by calling him in (023) 414 8200.
For the interested candidates, they have to submit their application of Western Cape Vacancies before 13 November 2020. Late submission will not be considered for the job.