If you have Nursing skills and you want to take part in the Healthcare sector, then the position of Western Cape Assistant Manager Nursing would pique your interest. The appointed candidate would be placed at Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital with offered salary of R614 991 an annum. Not only you will have the required nursing skills, but you also need to have a solid management ability.
To qualify for this Western Cape Assistant Manager Nursing position, the candidates need to meet these requirements:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have basic qualification in R425, such as Nursing Diploma or Degree, or the equivalent qualification that enables registration with SANC (South African Nursing Council) as a professional and qualified nurse
- They must have a post-basic nursing ability or qualification with at least an accredited year of duration with SANC in Medical and Surgical Nursing Science, Child Nursing Science, Advanced Psychiatric Nursing Science, Medical and Surgical Nursing Science, Oncology, Ophthalmological Nursing, or Orthopedic Nursing
- They must register with the professional council
- They must have at least 10 years of experience in nursing field after being registered as Professional Nurse with SANC (within General Nursing)
- They must have a current registration as a Professional Nurse with SANC
- They must have a minimum of 6 years within recognizable years within the management level
- They must have a minimum 3 years of experience at management skill and level
Candidates who have these extra features will get the benefits:
- They must have a valid driver license with Code EB or B
- They must be willing to work on public holidays, weekend cover, shifts, and after-hours for nursing
- They must be able to display a good knowledge and understanding of Human Resources of People Management and also financial practice and policies
- They must have good computer literacy in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- They must have the recognizable and appropriate Pediatric Nursing skill and experience
- They must have the knowledge of FUB management and functions
- They must have effective leadership, interpersonal, decision making, conflict resolution, and organizational skills.
- They must make sure of clinical nursing practice that is given by the nursing team as well as promoting quality of the nursing care
- They must show and display a deep understanding of nursing regulations and all related ethical and legal nursing practice – as well as showing the impacts on the service delivery
How to Apply
Application process will take place online. They have to submit the application form online by visiting the website www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs. Candidates will have to click the option ‘online applications’ to gain access to the form. Make sure to go to the right website and then follow the directions.
The deadline is on April the 17th 2020. Make sure to complete and submit the application as soon as possible before the given deadline. Candidates who have further questions or want to know about the Western Cape Assistant Manager Nursing position can contact Ms M Franken at 021 6585187.