Vodacom has been striving hard for building a better future. It has its mission to create a more connected, inclusive, and also sustainable world where everybody can live in. in order to make it happen, Vodacom wants to connect more people and business towards the world. One of the ways is by offering Vodacom internship programme which is available for the duration of 12 months in fixed term contract.
Furthermore, when you like challenges and you wish to take part in an internship, probably this Vodacom internship can be one of the best options to deal with. It is a reliable company that you can find in South Africa when it comes to providing the best cell phones. In the following, there will be a lot of details and information to consider when you are interested to apply for the internship programme.
Job Title: Vodacom Internship
Location: South Africa
Type of work: 12 month fixed term contract
In fact, participating in Vodacom internship programme means that you will have these duties during the duration of your programme.
- Developing a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the cure business areas within Vodacom
- Also, creating opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techno environment
Furthermore, to be able to be eligible for Vodacom internship programme, all applicants must have met these following requirements, as follows.
- The ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate potential in time management, interpersonal and communication skills, passion, flexibility, resilience, innovation, digital savviness, and complex problem solving
- All applicants must have the citizenship of South African by birth
- The applicants must have the minimum one zero to one year working experience post studies
- Having the minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualifications is compulsory
- The applicants must be at the age of 26 years old or younger
- The applicants must have a three year National Diploma (NQF 6) in the area of Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, and Information Systems or Information Technology
In addition, having completed the requirements does not further guarantee that you will get the internship. Therefore, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants have to provide.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
When the applicants want to apply for the internship, there are a few steps that you have to go through. First, you can go to this link. At the bottom of the page, all applicants will be able to find a button of Apply Now where you can register and apply.
Moreover, you need to make an account to be able to complete the registration and application. Next, you have to attach all the documents at the available button. When you have finished the application, you will get an email of confirmation.
Consequently, had you some questions or enquiries about Vodacom internship, you could visit www.vodacom.co.za.
Finally, the latest acceptance of Vodacom internship programme will be on 31 August 2021.