The familiarity of Honda has been very well known not only in the domestic country but also in most countries, including South Africa. It is a promising company that ensures all staffs have got proper experience and networking. When you wish to participate in the company, you can apply for Honda vacancies by considering this following information.
Position: Motorcycle/ Bike Technician
Recruiter: Honda Sandton
Location: Cnr William Nicol Drive and Peter Place, Bryanston, Sandton, Gauteng
Reference number: MOT210704-3
Type of work: Permanent
Furthermore, being a motorcycle or bike technician will have these duties and responsibilities to handle for the duration of the programme.
- Carrying out diagnostic work or fault diagnosis and repairs
- Taking steps to ensure the bike servicing remains within the targeted percentages of the manufacturers’ time
- Discussing matters and providing high quality technical expertise and simple explanations to service advisors and customers
- Ensuring that vehicle care and safety standards are maintained
- Maintaining the service bay to be well-organized and safe
- Ensuring the return of vehicles to the customers after service or repair in clean and neat condition
- Maintaining the knowledge to be up-to-date of factory technical bulletions and completing all necessary training as required by the factory
- Completing documentation required by the company’s service routine
- Drafting and preparing any reports required
- Mentoring apprenticeship, signing off logbooks, and evaluating their technical ability
- Ensuring effective communication with team members and colleagues with customers and service providers
- Finally, doing any other duties as may reasonably be important
In addition, to qualify for the Honda vacancies, someone must meet all of these following requirements, as follows.
- Having qualified technician with the minimum of three years prior experience as a fully qualified motorcycle technician is non-negotiable
- Having Honda experience will be a plus
- The applicants must have knowledge and expertise of 2- and 4-stroke engines
- Having a valid motorcycle driver’s license with acceptable driving record is an advantage
- The applicants must have excellent fix right first time track record and computer literacy
- Someone with a history of riding motorcycles who can relate to the passion that many motorcycle enthusiasts have for their ride would be a plus
- Being able to relate to the passion that customers have for the brand and for their ride is compulsory
- Having mechanical aptitude and fault-finding skills is obligatory
- The applicants must be action orientated, energetic, and also displaying high levels of motivation
- All applicants must be competent at operating diagnostic equipment in order to obtain information required to perform the role
- Having problem solving ability and good English communication and writing skills is vital
- The applicants must be a team player and be able to develop relationships effectively with others
Moreover, there are some other documents to complete by the applicants during the application.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contactable referee details
- Certified copies of qualifications
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license
- A covering letter highlighting previous career achievements
To apply for these Honda vacancies, all applicants can access this link. However, all applicants have to register themselves before being able to complete the registration.
Therefore, for any enquiries, you can contact Asanda Mpelwana at 012 998 8953.
Finally, the closing date of these Honda vacancies will be on 12 July 2021.