Focusing on providing the best electricity public utility in South Africa, Eskom has been one of the most reliable companies to depend on. Eskom itself keeps improving themselves and developing the country to be a better place to live in. They provide more Eskom vacancies and they sometimes offer internship for those who put significant interests in the company.
Moreover, in the following, there will be a lot of details and information about Eskom vacancies. In brief, when you have been looking for this position, you can start preparing your documents and applying for it.
Position: Assistant Officer System Support (Finance Division)
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: 5071591GM
Furthermore, when you wish to work as an assistant officer system support you will have to handle these following duties, as follows.
- Handling applicant responses
- Performing system testing and conducting user training
- Providing system application user logged problems and information requests
- Advising or initiating system changes and enhancements
- Providing aid for stakeholder management and the third party service provider interface
- Ensuring that all duties have been performed and reporting the results to the higher positions
In addition, all applicants must have met all these following requirements when they wish to qualify for Eskom vacancies.
- Having the National Diploma in Information Management or Business Administration at NQF 6 with 240 credits is compulsory
- The applicants must have the minimum of two years of experience in training preferable in mortgage loan environment or IT support
- Being able to show professionalism and integrity is vital
- The applicants must have good service, customers, and learning orientation
- Having communication skills is essential
- The applicants must be able to be a team player, be a leader and mentor
- Having the knowledge in project management, customer relationship management, customer service management, quality management system, and continuous improvement is obligatory
- Having computer literacy is essential
- Lastly, the applicants must have organizing skills, administrative skills, and also project management skills
Further, having completed the requirements does not further guarantee that you will get the position. Therefore, these following documents have to be completed as well.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can direct to this link. In fact, you must have registered yourself before being able to complete the application.
In addition, there are a few steps that all applicants must do to finish the application. First, they have to complete all the personal details. It includes the personal data, location, nationality, current residential, language used, and the current address that you have. After that, you will have to attach some of the documents needed at the available button. Do not forget to check everything before submitting.
Furthermore, the recruiter is not going to tolerate late and incomplete application. Therefore, you should have submitted the complete application before the due date.
Moreover, for further information about the recruitment, you may visit www.eskom.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of these Eskom vacancies will be on 15 July 2021.