When you are interested to learn more and gain more experience in banking or finance sector, probable applying for CITI South African learnership programme is one of the best solutions to go for. CITI group has a broad range of financial products and services. It includes the corporate finance, cash management, corporate and investment banking, and also treasury services such as foreign exchange and trade finance.
Consequently, this CITI South African learnership programme brings qualified programme for those who are searching for permanent position in finance or banking sector. In the following, there will be all the details that you can take use when you are about to apply for the learnership programme. However, please keep in mind that you can only apply once you meet all the requirements needed by the recruiter. In contrast, when you do not meet the requirements, you will just waste your time for it.
Job Title: CITI South African learnership programme
Recruiter: CITI South Africa
Location: South Africa
Reference number: 80011582
Operations and Technology
Treasury and Trade Solutions
Other Banking areas
Further, participating in CITI South African learnership programme will require you to handle these following duties.
- Attending training you need to play a valuable role on your team
- Providing exposure and practical work experience
- Working on the relevant to your area of work to apply for the permanent position
In addition, to be able to be eligible for the CITI South African learnership programme, all applicants must have these following requirements.
- Having obtained the undergraduate with a GPA 65% and above or Master’s degree in any discipline is non-negotiable
- The applicants who have the maximum of one year of working experience will get an advantage
- The applicants must have strong leadership, great teamwork, and also communication skills
- Having the knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is preferable
- The applicants must have the commitment to personal growth and career development
- Besides, having a strong desire to learn and success in team environment is compulsory
- Possessing strong communication, planning, organization, analytical, and quantitative skills is vital
- The applicants must have the desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Lastly, having unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making is essential
Furthermore, apart from the requirements mentioned aforementioned, there are some vital documents that all applicants must not miss during the application, as follows.
- The most updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter
- An identity document
- Certified copies of full academic transcripts
Further, for applying, all applicants can access this link. Generally, you will have to complete all the personal information and working experience. However, you have to ensure that there will be no missing information, otherwise, you will get an automatic dismissal.
Moreover, for further information and assistance, you can check the official website at www.citigroup.com.
Finally, there is no closing date for this CITI South African learnership programme. However, if you are interested you can apply for this learnership as long as the application is accessible online.