Applications are now invited for the Team Assistant vacancy at National Treasury. This open position is available for the Capacity Building within the Office of the Accountant-General division. The aim of this vacancy is to provide secretarial and administrative services to the directorate of Financial Management Improvement Program in the implementation of the Continuous Capacity Building Program for Public Financial Management. If you think you have the right qualifications, apply today!
The future incumbent will receive a four years of fixed-term contract. Please quote the reference number of this advert within your application form if interested, S085/2018. This job offers an attractive salary that’s worth R 242 475 annually plus an all-inclusive remuneration package. He/she will be stationed in Pretoria. Having a Grade 12 certificate is necessary in order to be eligible for this position. It will serve as the minimum academic qualification. Furthermore, the Team Assistant vacancy at National Treasury also requires all applicant to be studying towards a relevant post-grade 12 degree or diploma program at an accredited educational institution. Having at least three years of relevant administrative and/or secretarial experience is also expected.
Candidates must have sufficient computer literacy with knowledge of the full MS Office packages.
Once you are qualified for the position, below are the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in:
- Provide information on a daily package regarding the document library
- Oversee content of the entire project on the Tracking System
- Assist with all project related administration and draft submissions
- Comply with all project governance standards
- Take minutes, draft agendas, collect and distribute documents when administer monthly meetings
- Make sure all closure reports are recorded and submitted
- Make sure all project contact lists are forwarded properly for updating relevant database and also distributed to the relevant directors on a daily basis
- Maintain and implement version control procedures on all project documentations and reports
- Support projects, manage workshops and conferences
- Set up meetings through the timely distribution as well as confirmation of bookings, invitations
- Organise the necessary equipment
- Oversee and manage all project related travel arrangements, both international and local in accordance with the prescriptions of the National Treasury
- Assist with the compilation of complex documents, time sheets, work plans, slide presentations, and spread sheets
How to apply
Applications for the Team Assistant vacancy at National Treasury must be forwarded via post to:
Recruitment Administrator: National Treasury, Private Bag X 115, Pretoria, 0001
Alternatively, you can also apply online by submitting your application via email to: [email protected] (mention the reference number with the position on the subject line)
Apply before December 21, 2018 in order to be considered.
Attach these materials within your application:
- A CV
- Z83 application form
- Certified copy of ID and qualifications
- SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualifications if any
If you have yet to receive any notifications from the National Treasury in the three month timeframe after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Should you need further information or require assistance during your application, please contact: Ms Caroline Modibane Tel No: 012 315 5092