One of the most sought vacancies is the position of an admin clerk. As this position does not really need tertiary studies to be able to apply for, many people consider this position as an exciting task. They will be dealing with meeting new people, doing simple tasks, and also responding both incoming and outgoing calls. If you think that these general responsibilities turn out to be what you really enjoy doing, you can apply for Tshwane District Health Services vacancies.
These vacancies are available in permanent type of work. Therefore, when you think that it is a good opportunity to make up most of your time, you can look for further details about these Tshwane District Health Services vacancies.
Table of Contents
Position: Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Community Safety
Location: Tshwane District Health Services
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Reference number: TDHS/A/2021/43
Type of work: Permanent
Generally, working as an admin clerk will require you to handle and deal with these following duties from time to time.
- Operating office machinery including the photocopies, scanners, telephone, computers, and also voicemail systems
- Receiving and processing NGO claims for funding
- Maintaining updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and also data capturing
- Handling both incoming and outgoing office correspondence
- Compiling and maintaining records of all office activities and business transactions
- Typing, formatting, proofreading and editing documents from notes or dictation
- Preparing meeting agendas, attending meetings to take notes, and writing minutes
- Managing work schedules, appointments, and calendars
- Obtaining information to respond to requests by reviewing documents, files, and records
- Taking inventory and order materials, services, and supplies as needed
- Handling troubleshoot problems that arise with office equipment
- Communicating with clients, employees, and also other staffs to answer questions, address complaints, take orders, explain information
Moreover, these Tshwane District Health Services vacancies have these following requirements for all applicants to fulfill.
- Having Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications with Mathematics, Math Literacy, or Accounting as the subject is compulsory
- Having one year of working experience in administration field of work is obligatory
- The applicants who have some experiences in Health Facilities and NGO Administrative systems will get an additional advantage
In addition, some documents are also compulsory for all applicants to have since having fulfilled the requirements only is not enough.
- A new and signed Z83 application form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of all compulsory documents
Moreover, these documents can be delivered to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception.
Further, please keep in mind that the company is not going to tolerate any copies of copies. Besides, when the applicants failed to complete all the compulsory documents, the applications will get automatic dismissal. Similarly, submitting late or incomplete applications will make yours get disqualification.
Furthermore, had you any enquiries about the recruitment, you can contact Mr. J Lehau at (012) 451 9073 or at (072) 607 6960.
Finally, the closing date of Tshwane District Health Services vacancies will be on 28 May 2021.