When you are searching for a job that takes place in a hotel where you do not have to sit all day in your desk, Oude Werf Hotel is the answer. Fortunately, there are currently some Oude Werf Hotel vacancies as valet driver or porter. Although you might not have tertiary education level, it does not matter as long as you have some experiences in working in relevant position.
Are you curious with the complete information? Check out this following information and other detail that you might need in completing the applications.
Table of Contents
Position: Valet Driver/ Porter
Recruiter: Oude Werf Hotel
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: OW2
Type of work: Permanent
In addition, to make yourself eligible for Oude Werf Hotel vacancies, there are some obligatory requirements for all applicants to possess.
- Having the minimum of one year working experience in the hotel industry in relevant or similar position is non-negotiable
- Having a valid code driver’s license is compulsory
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- The applicants must be physically fit and strong as they have to be capable of running, moving guests luggage, and also carrying stuffs
- The applicants must be able to work in shifts and during weekends
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills is vital
- The applicants must be flexible and have the willingness to help in many kinds of departments when they are needed
- The applicants must have a friendly personality with genuine desire to serve the customers
- Being able to show professional appearance is necessary
- The applicants must live the company values
- The applicants must be reliable, punctual, trustworthy, proactive, and accurate
- Having the attention to detail and providing your own initiative will be an advantage
- The applicants must be able to handle pressure
Furthermore, after you have ensured that you have met all the requirements, it does not just stop there. Therefore, these following documents are considered vital for all applicants to provide.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can click this link. However, you must register yourself before being able to proceed the application processes.
There are some steps that you have to go through when you want to apply for the Oude Werf Hotel vacancies. First, you have to attach your documents at the available button. Second, you have to complete your personal information and working preferences. It includes your full name, surname, primary citizenship, national ID number, current location, date of birth, gender, and also ethnicity.
After that, there will be some options of whether or not you want to relocate and you have disability. Further, you need to fill in the current salary, incentives, expected salary, other citizenships, work permits, job functions, and company industries.
Moreover, for any other information, you can visit www.oudewerf.co.za. There you will find a lot of information about the company and the recruitment they are offering at present.
Finally, the closing date of Oude Werf Hotel vacancies will be on 28 May 2021.