Nowadays, finding internship with the right area of internship that you need might be a bit difficult. Since most internships are available in the field of mining, marketing, and IT, this NFVF Internship Programme will offer you more than those. There will be a lot of areas of internship which may go well with your personal interests especially in film or video making.
NFVF, the National Film and Video Foundation, is a foundation that encourages and supports people to focus and learn more about film and video. However, the area of the internship is not only limited to those two concentrations. In the following, you will be able to find out a lot of details and information about NFVF Internship Programme and all the areas they are offering. Thus, when you are really into it, this will be a good opportunity not to be missed.
Job Title: NFVF Internship Programme
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Area of Internship
Generally, in NFVF Internship Programme there are some area of internship that all of the applicants can choose based on their personal interests and education background, as follows.
· Film and Television Producing
· Script Writing
· Graphics Designing
· Public Relation and Publicity
· Marketing and Communications
· Events Management
· Research or Content Planning
· Supply Chain Management
· Monitoring and Evaluation
· Production Administrator
· Training and Development
· Information Technology
Furthermore, to be able to take part in the internship programme, there are some requirements that all applicants need to provide.
· The applicants must have the citizenship of South African
· Having a Matric Certificate and having completed Degree or Diploma from a recognized South African institute are non-negotiable
· The applicants must not have taken part in an internship programme in any kinds of field
· All applicants must not have any permanent employment previously
· Not having any previous working experience is acceptable
· Having previous working experience such as vacation work is welcomed but it is not an obligation
· The applicants must be able to complete the duration of the internship programme
In addition, having completed the requirements only is not enough since there are other compulsory documents for the applicants to complete.
· An identity document
· A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
· Certified copies of qualifications
· Certified copies of academic reports
Further, these documents can be sent to [email protected]. Consequently, the applicants can also send the documents through fax at 0862738254. Do not forget to mention the field of internship that you are going to apply.
Unless you heard anything from the recruiter weeks after the due date, you can consider that your application was not successful. The company is not going to tolerate any late or incomplete documents for further considerations.
Therefore, you should have submitted the applications correctly and properly. Do not forget to send the documents before the due date to avoid automatic dismissal.
Moreover, had you some enquiries related to NFVF Internship Programme, you could visit www.nfvf.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of this NFVF Internship Programme will be on 30 May 2021.