South African National Parks, SANParks, is a national park that has been working as a sustainable national park in South Africa. This national park works under the jurisdiction of the Department of Environmental Affairs. Currently, they are offering SANParks Internship Programme for those who have been dreaming to learn more about this.
SANParks itself manages 19 functional national parks in seven out of nine provinces in South Africa. Moreover, as one of the biggest conservation and protected area management, this SANParks Internship Programme offers practical knowledge and deeper learning about the internship.
In the following, there are all the details and information about SANParks Internship Programme and all requirements to complete. As a result, when this internship is your cup of tea, this will be a good opportunity that you should never miss.
Table of Contents
Job Title: SANParks Internship Programme
Location: Mountain Zebra National Park
Type of work: One year contract
Moreover, this SANParks Internship Programme requires all applicants to complete these following requirements as the standard of acceptance.
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 and 35
- All applicants must have the citizenship of South African
- Having the Diploma in the field of Finance or Supply Chain Management or Procurement Management is non-negotiable
- Having the National Diploma (NQF 6) in the field of Finance or Supply Chain Management or Procurement Management is compulsory
- The applicants must not been employed or worked in an internship or placement programme
- The applicants must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation
In addition, these following documents are also essential for all applicants to provide to make themselves eligible for the internship, as follows.
- A recent copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of Matric or Grade 12 certificate
- Certified academic qualifications with academic transcripts
- An identity document
- SAQA qualifications for foreign qualifications
Moreover, the applicants can send their documents to [email protected]. The applicants will go through some assessment and selection interviews based on the time and date which have been set by the company. Besides, the applicants also have to verification and pre-screening processes.
Consequently, the company is not going to tolerate late submission and incomplete or invalid information and documents. Besides, for those who use manual applications will get automatic dismissal. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have completed all the compulsory documents.
Unless you heard anything from the company two weeks after the closing date, you can consider that your application was not successful. SANParks has the right to appoint or not appoint anyone based on the standard and the policies of the company.
Furthermore, when you have some enquiries about SANParks Internship Programme, you can contact Ms. Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719. Moreover, if you want to know more about the background of the company, you can visit www.sanparks.org.
Finally, the closing date of this SANParks Internship Programme has not been stipulated yet. Therefore, the internship will come to an end once the quota has been filled.