Swartland Municipality is a municipality which is located in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. Its head offices is in Malmesbury specifically in Church Street. In order to keep improving the municipality to be bigger and prosperous, it opens up more chances for those who live in this municipality by providing Swartland Municipality vacancies.
Apparently, there are a few positions available to apply. However, in this occasion, the writer is only going to elaborate more about the position of a traffic officer. As an applicant, you will be working in Swartland municipality as well. As a result, when you think that you want to look for a job which is not very far from the place you live, this is the right choice to apply.
Not only gaining experience, there will be some benefits that all workers will get once they have gotten the position. Moreover, this position requires someone who has already had some experiences in the field. For the complete information, you can check in the following.
Table of Contents
Position: Traffic Officer
Recruiter: Swartland Municipality
Location: Swartland Area
Salary: R236 820 – R307 368 per annum
Reference number: V11/21
Generally, taking part in in the Council will bring you some of these following benefits for the duration of your work.
- 13th cheque
- Medical Aid
- Group Life scheme
- Housing subsidy (conditions apply)
- Settlement of relocating costs
Specifically, there are some requirements that all applicants must satisfy in order to be able to be eligible for the Swartland Municipality vacancies.
- Having Grade 12 qualification is the minimum requirement of the position
- Having a valid code EB driving license is obligatory
- The applicants must have the minimum of two years working experience in relevant field
- Having the Law Enforcement Certificate and Traffic Diploma is compulsory
- All applicants must have been registered as a traffic officer
- Having no criminal record is vital
- The applicants must have been trained as a narcotic dog handler
- Having negotiating skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and conflict management will be very beneficial
- All applicants must be computer literate
Furthermore, there are other compulsory documents that all applicants must complete when they wish to work in this municipality.
- Certified copies of qualifications
- An application form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
For applying, they can directly visit www.swartland.org.za. However, you have to ensure that all requirements and compulsory documents have been prepared well. Unless you complete all the documents, your application will get automatic dismissal from the company. Besides, the company is not going to tolerate any late documents for further considerations.
Moreover, unless you heard anything from the company six weeks after the due date, you can consider that your application was not successful. Only the successful candidate will get further notification and consideration.
In addition, for the complete information and details, you can visit www.swartland.org.za. Alternatively, you can contact Mr. D Carolus at 022 487 9400.
Finally, the closing date of Swartland Municipality vacancies will be on 11 June 2021 at 12.00 South African Standard Time.