If you like to work in movie industry, cinema and related fields, then Ster Kinekor learnership is a best choice to get started. Ster Kinekor, the biggest movie exhibitor in South Africa is now offering learnership for unemployed South Africans. This learnership programme provides unemployed candidates with good opportunity, enhances the leadership skills, improves career development as well as build the career path and live in good environment to stay growing the skills and learning new knowledge.
Recruiter: Ster Kinekor
Ref. Number/Code: 1760
Number of Positions: 20
Gauteng: Cradlestone, Cresta, Rosebank Nouveau, Eastrand Mall, Fourways, Mall of Africa, Sterland, The Grove, Vaal Mall, Newtown
Western Cape: Tygervalley, N1 City, Cape Gate, Bayside
KwaZulu Natal: Gateway
Duration: 12 month
Qualification Title: National Certificate Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF level 3 (Unemployed: 18.2)
- Applicants must an unemployed and must not participate in any learnership previously.
- Applicants must have completed literacy and numeracy or NQF Level 4 equivalent. A Senior Certificate indicating that you have passed literacy (English) and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics, will also suffice
- Applicants must be willing to complete this learnership programme for 12 months;
- Applicants must be willing to attend a placement assessment as well as an interview.
- Find a sponsor or mentor who can support you during the programme;
- Applicants must be willing to sign a contract/learner agreement in line with SETA requirements;
- Applicants must be willing to sign an Acknowledge of Potential Debt Agreement.
To apply for Ster Kinekor Learnership you must submit your application online including curriculum vitae, proof of literacy and numeracy certificates online through this link. Or simply send your application documents to email: [email protected]
If you need any assistance, you can send an email to [email protected]