When you are searching for an opportunity for the unemployed youth to earn and get stipend monthly within 1 year, Sonke learnership is the one. This is the reliable learnership for those who are currently unemployed and they want to get income during specific duration of time. Sonke will launch its application for unlocking any possible opportunities for the applicants to learn.
If you are the one who puts special interest to get learnership and learn about how application works, this opportunity might change your life. You will have better enlightenment related to your career and so on. Thus, if you want to know further, you can check this following information.
R600 per month in cash
R500 per month in seed funding for the business
Duration: 12 month
- Having the citizenship of South African
- The applicants must be currently unemployed during the time of the learnership
- The applicants must be between 18 and 28
- Having some experiences in entrepreneurship learnership will be preferable
- The applicants should have an access to their smartphone or laptop with the capacity for downloading and running the application
- Having the ability to send and receive emails, short messages, and Whatsapp at regular basis
- The applicants must procure an MTN prepaid SIM card by their own cost
- The ability to receive email, download, print documents, assignments and agreements are compulsory
In proceeding your application, there are some important documents that you have to complete as follows.
- A copy of Identity Documents
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A copy of certificates
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applying to this Sonke learnership can be done by visiting its official website in www.sonke.co.za. There will be a series of processes in applying for the learnership.
First, the recruiter will perform prequalification screening. This is an important process because when the applicants cannot pass this process, the following processes will be unable to complete.
Second, the applicants will receive an email to inform that they have to download the Sonke app. This application will be useful for the learnership. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have enough capacity in your phone.
Third, when the application is successful, the recruiter will provide a contract of employment and also learnership agreement through email. The applicants have to sign and return it back to the Head Office of Sonke within 7 working days after receiving the email.
Fourth, when all the paperwork has been received, the applicants will start their learnership. In this process, the applicants will receive stipend monthly.
Finally, the recruiter will send their learnership agreement for their studies through email. The applicants have to print it out and return it within 7 days.
For further enquiries, the applicants can visit the official website of www.sonke.co.za. Alternatively, the applicants can also contact them through email at [email protected] or calling +27 12 941 1802. Furthermore, they can message to 078 879 8470.
The closing date of Sonke learnership has not been stipulated yet. However, the learnership will start at the end of December.