Have you ever dreamt of working in financial company in South Africa that brings a lot of experience? If the answer is yes, then Capitec Bank might be the solution for your struggling efforts. Capitec is currently opening some Capitec bank teller vacancies for those who put certain interest to work in this industry. If you want to know more about the vacancies, you must read this following information.
Table of Contents
Position: Bank Teller
Recruiter: Capitec Bank
Marble Hall, LP
- Adhering to the values and principles of the company
- Networking and expanding relations
- Following instruction and procedures based on standards
- Persuading and influencing
- Delivering the results and standards
- Providing the customer satisfactions and expectations
- Working with a lot of people
- Assisting the clients at the ATM
- Completing the transactions for any remote or self service channels
- Welcoming clients when the clients come to the bank
- Having no experience is acceptable
- Grade 12 National certificate is compulsory
- The minimum of one year’s client service experience in retail, banking environment, or financial is preferable
- Having the basic knowledge about calculation is essential
- The knowledge of all products of Capitec Bank and its business processes will be obligatory
- Outstanding communication skills for both written and verbal are compulsory
- Having the computer literacy especially in Microsoft
- Having the interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The applicants must pay attention to detail
- The applicants must have no credit record and clear criminal
- Having personal transport access is preferable
- Being flexible in working will be an advantage
- The applicants must meet the minimum requirements on the psychometric assessments
- The applicants also have to have their fingerprints detected on the Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
To be able to apply for this job, there are some documents to apply during the application processes as follows.
- A comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of qualifications
- A copy of academic records
These documents can be submitted through its online career site. If you wish to work in Krugersdorp, you can apply through the site of https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Krugersdorp-Bank-Better-Champion-GT/635152201/.
When you prefer working in Westville, the site of https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Westville-Service-Consultant-KwaZ/635157101/ might be the suitable one for you.
Moreover, when you wish to work in Verulam, you can check this site https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Verulam-Bank-Better-Champion-KwaZ/635161101/ to apply for the job.
If you enjoy working in Tongaat, it is better for you to check this site https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Tongaat-Bank-Better-Champion-KwaZ/635236901/.
For the Capitec bank teller vacancies in Malvern, the site of https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Malvern-Bank-Better-Champion-GT/634920301/ will work best for you.
When you are looking for the vacancy in Katlehong, you can check this site of https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/job/Katlehong-Bank-Better-Champion-GT/634922401/ to get complete information.
In submitting your CV and other documents, make sure that your application is complete, otherwise, your application will be unsuccessful.
For any frequently asked questions, you can contact +27 21 941 1377 for further information and assistance.
The closing date of these Capitec bank teller vacancies has not been stipulated yet. However, the company usually closes its advertisement once the position has been filled. Therefore, it is important for you to apply for this vacancy as soon as possible.