Being a part of a fast pace growing team in custom software developmental company can be the wish of some people. If you are interested to work in software developmental company, SovTech might be what you are looking for. SovTech is currently giving the chances for youths in South Africa who wish to take part in SovTech careers.
These opportunities will be useful for their career and experience in the future. Therefore, when you have met the capabilities and requirements of these careers by SovTech, you should not miss this information. This following information consists of everything about the training programme by SovTech.
Furthermore, the applicants must not miss any of these details if they wish to work in SovTech. It can be a good experience for those who prefer working in a fast pace environment. Are you the lucky one who will get this training programme for 6 months and be the grateful candidate? Check this information right away!
Type of work: Full-time contract
- The applicants will get continual support
- The recruiter will provide mentor support during the duration of the programme
- There will be project diversity and also the opportunities to take on the real responsibility
- The applicants will probably get potential job placements after completing the programme
- The applicants will experience structured rotation
- The applicants must stay and reside in Johannesburg
- A recent Graduate
- Being passionate about technology will be preferable
- Willing to be a part of a dynamic and growing company
- The applicants must be eager to learn
- The applicants should commit to complete 6 months training programme
- Having outstanding skills to communicate in both written and verbal is a must
For completing the application processes, there are some other documents to prepare by the applicants as follows.
- A recent comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copies of academic records
In applying for these jobs, the applicants can access the website of https://sovtech.breezy.hr/p/7dceaf0a4a9a-2021-sovtech-graduate-programme/apply. There will be some columns to fill in including the personal information, work history, education, experience summary, resume, and also cover letter.
As the applicants, you have to make sure that all of the necessary columns have been filled. Missing some important information will cause your application to be unsuccessful. Therefore, you must ensure that you have provided all the necessary document for the success of your application.
If you have any enquiries related to the SovTech careers, you can contact its head office at SovTech, the first floor, Delta Central, 74 Hillcrest Avenue, Blairgowrie, Gauteng, South Africa 2194. Alternatively, the applicants can contact through email at [email protected]. Moreover, you can also contact them through telephone number at (+27) 010 865 0161.
The closing date of the SovTech careers has not been stipulated yet. However, the recruiter will take on the graduates from the 2nd of February 2021 to the 31st of July 2021. In other words, the documents have to be submitted as soon as possible.