Based on Criminal Procedure Act, 1977, Road Traffic Infringement Agency (www.rtia.co.za) has some objectives related to road traffic management, support and law. RTIA is using Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences (AARTO) system in the operations. AARTO has many outlets across the country. Every outlet needs operators to make sure that the system is working properly. RTIA is now offering opportunity to South Africans who want to be AARTO outlet operators.
Table of Contents
Position: AARTO Outlet Operator (X50)
Department: Enterprise Development
Reference number: AOO/RTIA/2020
Salary: R 208 584 (Excluding benefits)
Term: 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Matric certificate
- Minimum of one (01) year relevant experience in AARTO administration support is essential
- Computer Literacy
- Working knowledge and practical experience on the National Traffic Information System (eNaTIS) will be an added advantage
- National Diploma or B Degree in Road Traffic & Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Quality orientated
- Time management skills
- Ability to perform routine functions
- Ability to function in a target driven environment.
To apply please submit a letter of application, recent curriculum vitae as well as recently certified copies of matric certificate, qualifications and identity document. Applications must be hand-delivered to: Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand or emailed to [email protected].
Please note that applications without all the relevant supporting documents as prescribed above will not be considered. The RTIA is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to balance the employment equity profile. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups; Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities to apply. Preference will be given to Coloureds, Indians and Whites.
Enquiries: Mr. Kabelo Magongwa – (087) 285 0500.
Correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates, if you do not hear from us in 30 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
18 December 2020 @ 16:30 pm