When you have been dreaming of being recruited with Western Cape Department of Agriculture, this is the right time that you should never miss. Western Cape Department of Agriculture has joined hands with Stellenbosch to offer Stellenbosch Hospital vacancies. Moreover, these vacancies are available for those who are passionate to work in the industry of medical and healthcare. Keep on reading to find out more information.
Table of Contents
Position: Cleaner and household aid
Recruiter: Western Cape Department of Agriculture
Location: Stellenbosch Hospital
Salary: R102 534 per annum
In addition, there are the duties of a cleaner to handle from time to time in regular basis.
- Rendering the safe hygiene and domestic services in Nursing Component
- Rendering support services for the Household supervisor
- Taking parts in the effective management of the domestic responsibilities
- Contributing to the effective utilization and functioning of both apparatus and equipment
- Moreover, adhering to loyal service ethics will be one of the duties as well
Meanwhile, when you are applying for the position of a household aid, in fact, these are the duties that you will be dealing with as the daily routines.
- Delivering the cleaning service
- Performing general household tasks
- Removing waste and healthcare risk waste
- Adhering to safety measure and ensuring adherence to Occupational Health, Safety policies and Infection Prevention Control
- Rendering assistance to the supervisor related to general housekeeping duties including control of the cleaning materials, linen, and serving meals for patients
Moreover, in order to make yourself eligible for the positions especially as a cleaner, these are the requirements to have.
- Having basic numeracy and literacy is compulsory
- Being able to lift or move heavy equipment and supplies
- Having the willingness to work in shift on weekends, day and night, and during public holidays is a must
- The applicants must have good communication skills in the minimum of two of three official languages of Western Cape
- Being able to operate machines and equipment is necessary
However, another requirements are also compulsory for the applicants to apply as a household aid.
- Having basic numeracy and literacy is a must
- Being able to work overtime during weekends, at night, and also during the public holidays is vital
- Being able to do the physical tasks and operate heavy duty cleaning equipment is necessary
- The applicants must comprehend basic knowledge of cleaning equipment
- Having the basic knowledge of assets, stock, linen, and equipment control
Furthermore, the applicants can send their application to apply for the position of household aid to The Medical Manager: Stellenbosch Sub-District, Private Bag X5027, Stellenbosch, 7599, for attention Ms. K Rossouw. However, when you want to apply for the position of cleaner, you can send your application to The Manager: Medical Services, Swartland Hospital, Private Bag X2, Malmesbury, 7299, for attention Ms. A Groenewald.
Further, when you have some queries about the position of cleaner, you can contact Ms. SM vd Westhuizen at (022) 487 9257. Meanwhile, Ms. R de Silva will be contactable for any information about the household aid at (021) 808 6153.
Finally, the latest acceptance of all Stellenbosch hospital vacancies will be on 9 April 2021.