SMU Oral Health Centre has been one of the reliable oral health centre in South Africa. As they keep on expanding to provide the best satisfaction for all the patients or clients, they hire more potential. One of their ways is providing SMU Oral Health Centre vacancies in the position of an equipment operator.
Indeed, working in a medical place sounds challenging and exciting. However, it requires high dedication, patience, and also hard work for serving the best outcome. This following information consists of all information and details about the position of equipment operator.
Moreover, when you think that you are the best one fit into the position, you need to make sure that you make no mistake while applying. Check this information for further details!
Table of Contents
Position: Equipment Operator
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Health
Location: SMU Oral Health Centre
Salary: R122 595 per annum
Reference number: SMUO/01/21
Moreover, before applying to these SMU Oral Health Centre vacancies, it is better to comprehend the duties of an equipment operator.
- Being responsible for ensuring that both instruments and equipment received are in good order and complete
- Being responsible for cleaning, packing, and also autoclaving of instrument and non-instrument packs
- Issuing and receiving instruments for the students
- Keeping records of instruments and equipment
- Packing and checking sterile received on shelves
- Unpacking clean linen from the linen room
- Packing cotton wool and gauzes
- Assisting with the stats of sets used
- Washing, packing, and sterilizing the used equipment
- Issuing and receiving gowns
- Cleaning auto claves
- Working under supervision of the Dental Assistant
In addition, there are some requirements that all applicants must satisfy for being eligible for the advertised position.
- Having the minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications is a must
- Having the minimum of one year of working experience as an operator is compulsory
- The applicants must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being able to cope with the physical demands of the position is obligatory
- The applicants must be able to work in a team and also under pressure
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Furthermore, these following documents are also an obligation for all applicants to have prepared.
- A sign and completed new Z83 form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copy of identity card
What’s more, to apply for the position, you have to quote the relevant post number on your application. Consequently, these documents can be hand delivered to SMU Oral Health Centre Human Resource Department, Ms Pretty Rangoato, Room S521 Level 5.
Alternatively, sending the application through post is also possible to SMU Oral Health Centre, Private Bag X848, Pretoria. Please remember that the recruiter has the full right to appoint or not appoint anyone.
Not having heard from the company 3 month after the closing data, you can consider that your application was unsuccessful.
Meanwhile, if you have any queries related to SMU Oral Health Centre vacancies, you can contact Ms. Pateke at (012) 521 5671.
Finally, the latest submission of all applications will be on 13 April 2021.