As a leading international precious metal mining company, a lot of young people might put significant interests to learn under this outstanding company. Most of them might be curious on how people can explore this previous metal mining before being exported globally and internationally. Therefore, when you want to learn more about mining, you should not miss the Sibanye Stillwater learnership.
This learnership will give you insight in how to work in an underground environment. You will gain more competencies and knowledge that you have not yet learn theoretically. Hereby, you will maximize your potential practical skills as a learner official mining. In the following, there are all the details about the Sibanye Stillwater learnership that you should have comprehended before applying.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Sibanye Stillwater learnership
Position: Learner official mining
Recruiter: Sibanye Stillwater
Reference number: 499706
Type of work: Fixed term
Meanwhile, the applicants must have to fulfill some requirements to make themselves eligible for the position.
- Having the minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent NQF educational certificate with passing score of pure Mathematics and English Communication is compulsory
- Having achieved a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or even higher is a must
- The applicants must possess a SAPS clearance certificate
- All applicants must have been declared fit medically for both the environment and position
- For those who achieve an evaluation outcome score of 5 or even higher will be much preferable
- Having Bachelor of Science or Mining qualifications will be an advantage
- Applicants who have the highest academic result of Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12 will get preferences
Furthermore, it is also compulsory to complete these following documents to proceed the registration that you have.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications
- Foreign qualification must be accompanied with SAQA verification
However, there are some steps in applying for the job online. First, you can access this link. You have to enter your email address and click next.
Second, there will be two options of whether you want to upload resume or continue the registration. After that, there will be some columns of personal information and also employment status.
What’s more, when you have finished the necessary columns, it is important to make sure that you do not miss any information. Unless you complete it properly, you will have no chance of getting the job.
The shortlisted applicants will have to go through some interview processes, psychometric assessment, and also screening. When the candidate is unable to complete these three assessments, they will be failed and unable to get the job they have been applying for. Further the shortlisted candidates will also have to attend a panel interview in the set date and time.
Had you been interested to ask more about your enquiries, you can contact the HR contact person Malika April at Kloof Satellite Campus at 011 411 8639. Alternatively, for the recruitment person, Papie Matlala is reachable at 011 278 9745.
No more applications will be acceptable after 6 April 2021 South African Standard Time.