When you want to help people in conserving the natural resources that people have been relying on and helping animals in living in their habitats, WWF is the one that can help you. It is an organization where there are so many financial donors to keep maintaining the natural resources. However, these days, as the pandemic hits it seems hard to find regular financial donor who is willing to contribute. Therefore, WWF SA vacancies are available to find the fundraiser who is able to gather new donors or to be regular donors.
Table of Contents
Position: Face to Face Fundraiser
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: Face to Face Fundraiser – Gauteng1#
Type of work: 3 months contract
Moreover, being a face to face fundraiser is not as easy as it seems because this position holds great responsibilities.
- Directly attracting and communicating with potential donors for soliciting their support by being a regular donor financially
- Building rapport with the potential donors from the general public
- Providing excellent engagement experience
- Improving the knowledge and understanding about how WWF works and the campaign products
- Doing meetings daily, weekly, and monthly as prescribed by the WWF Field Sales Representative Performance Management Indicators
- Assisting the initial training and induction of the new team members
- Creating public awareness for supporting WWF-SA’s conservation efforts
- Behaving in professional manner that reflects the values of WWF
- Maintaining commitment, enthusiasm, and motivation
- Ensuring the administration and the processing of sign-ups have been done effectively and accurately
- Recording, protecting, and also reporting all data of fundraising
Meanwhile, it has been a fact that some requirements are compulsory to fulfill in order to make yourself eligible for the position.
- Having completed the tertiary education will be an advantage
- Having the minimum of one year sales experience is fundraising including the face-to-face fundraising experience will be beneficial
- Being able to inspire people through the outstanding verbal interpersonal skills and communication skills is necessary
- Having the fluency in English and another South African language is compulsory
- Having the effective time management, strong work ethic, motivation to success, and also passion for nature is obligatory
- The applicants must enjoy meeting new people and being a part of the highly driven team
- Being able to work in irregular working hours which have been in agreement with the Line Manager
In addition, during the online application of WWF SA vacancies, in fact, the applicants need to submit some documents, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
Furthermore, when you want to apply for the job, you have to ensure that you have registered yourself here. There are two columns that you need to fulfil, email address and also password.
After that, there will be a lot of columns to fulfill including the personal details and also working experiences. Some questions even ask about salary and your expected salary in the currency that you wish for.
For further information, you can visit the official website of WWF SA at www.wwf.org.za.
The closing data of these WWF SA vacancies will be on 26 March 2021.