Shoprite is a local grocery store and supermarket that provides both in-store and online services for all South African residents to find whatever the products they are looking for. In order to improve the social and economy level, Shoprite offers a learnership called Shoprite pharmacist assistant learnership.
As it may sound, this learnership offers more than just learning and earning money. All applicants will have their skills sharpened. Besides, they will also gain some practical skills that no other places can offer. In the following, there will be a lot of information about the learnership especially in the position of a pharmacist assistant. Therefore, when you think that this learnership will help you build the bridge to your career, you should never miss this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Shoprite Learnership
Position: Pharmacist Assistant
Location: Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa
Reference number: SHO210528-3
Type of work: Contract/ Fixed Term
Generally, for those who wish to take part in Shoprite pharmacist assistant learnership, they will have to fulfill as seen in the following.
- Doing stock control for specific regular time
- Dispensing under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Housekeeping the area of working under the supervision
- Doing the administration
- Assisting and providing help in frontshop service
In addition, the eligibility of whether or not you are capable for the position is by fulfilling these following requirements.
- Having Grade 12 qualifications with the focus of English and Mathematics is compulsory
- Having experience in a pharmacy would be an advantage
- The applicants must have computer literacy especially in MS Office skills
- Having knowledge of dispensing systems and ordering systems is obligatory
- Having sound numerical skills and high level of attention to detail is vital
- The applicants must possess good language skills especially in English and another official language
- Having very good interpersonal and customer skills is a must
For applying, you have to login to your account through this link https://shoprite.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login. In fact, you must have registered yourself to proceed the processes. You can sign up by using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and also your email.
The applicants must complete the information about the personal information of themselves. It includes the first name and surname, citizenship, id number, residence, gender, and also race. There are also some options about disabilities. Besides, there will be some information needed about the highest qualifications, work experience, and also education qualifications.
Furthermore, there are some other compulsory documents that all applicants must complete when they wish to be eligible for the positions.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of educational qualifications
- Certified qualifications
These documents can be attached at the same link by the time you have finished completing the profile you have. However, you have to make sure that you have submitted and filled all your information correctly.
Unless you heard anything from the company related to the learnership, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Moreover, for the complete information, you can have a visit at www.shoprite.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of Shoprite pharmacist assistant learnership will be on 6 June 2021.