Are you looking for an internship to be a graphic designer? When the answer is yes this East Coast Radio graphic designer internship might be the answer for all your prayers. This internship is available for the duration of 12 months. Therefore, when you think that this chance will never come again twice, you should never miss this opportunity. You have to save your seat and gain the benefits for your future.
Table of Contents
Job Title: East Coast Radio graphic designer internship
Position: Graphic Designer
Recruiter: Kagiso Media (Pty) Ltd
Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: GDI11062021
Type of work: 12 months contract
Generally, being a graphic designer will deal with mainly graphic design, event design work, on-air and promotional design work, and also sales and trade marketing. Specifically, these general duties will be classified into the following.
- Designing marketing elements for all marketing collateral and digital platforms including websites, social media, billboards, press ads, street poster, e-mailer campaigns, and many more
- Designing seasonal campaigns and traditional media such as business card, flyers, and etc
- Creating and designing internal station messaging and also external client facing imaging
Event design work
- Understanding and interpreting creative briefs by Ogilvy
- Designing event programmes, event Instagram frames, client cards for gift drops, and campaign email signature
- Designing on screen creative for Media Partnerships, Event, and activations
- Tracking press ads booked
- Designing digital elements for all ECR events and activations
- Designing and booking press ads for all ECR events and activations
On-air and promotional design work
- Designing all social media posters and updating the artwork monthly
- Updating show feature imaging monthly
- Creating templates for feature shows and presenters
- Tracking online creative being posted by the digital team
Sales and trade marketing
- Refreshing mediakit and trade presentation and updating them monthly
- Creating and designing sales selling collateral and client invites for both ECR and Mediamark Trade Marketing
- Conceptualizing new innovative ways of designing work for both sales and marketing
In addition, these following requirements are compulsory for all applicants to complete in order to be eligible for the position.
- Having National Diploma and/ or Degree in Graphic Design is non-negotiable
- Having the proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is obligatory
- Comprehending the working knowledge of MS Office is compulsory
- All applicants must have passion for design and strong conceptual ability
- Having Code 08 driver’s license is vital
- Having deep etching photos for print and online use is necessary
- Being able to work under pressure and work as a part of the team is essential
- The applicants must have attention to detail and optimistic attitude
- Having good verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Being able to understand and interpret creative brief is compulsory
- Besides, being Mac literate is obligatory as well
Furthermore, some compulsory documents are also vital for the completion of the applications, as follows.
- A comprehensive CV
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license
To apply, you can directly visit this link. However, you must have registered yourself by using both your email address and the password to proceed.
After that, you will have to attach all the previous documents and complete the necessary information. It includes your personal information and also your working preferences. Besides, it is very essential not to miss any important information.
Moreover, for further information, you may visit www.kagisomedia.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of East Coast Radio graphic designer internship will be on 16 June 2021.