SG Lourens is an education healthcare organization which is located in Pretoria and Gauteng, South Africa. It does not only offer complete courses and programs for degrees but also it offers a lot of job vacancies for those South African youths. There are some SG Lourens Campus vacancies at the moment, as the position of a property caretaker. Furthermore, when you think that you have the capabilities to work as the mentioned position, it would be better for you apply for this vacancy as soon as possible.
In the following, there will be a lot of details about SG Lourens Campus vacancies. Thus, find out more information here.
Table of Contents
Position: Property Caretaker
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Health
Location: SG Lourens Campus
Salary: R102 534 per annum (plus benefits)
Reference number: 008779
Generally, being a property caretaker requires you to handle these following responsibilities from time to time.
- Maintaining fences and practicing pest control
- Installing locks and replacing bulbs
- Repairing broken furniture and leaking pipes
- Monitoring the functionality of Campus appliances such as microwave, refrigerator, stove, and kettles
- Cleaning the building exteriors including the water surfaces, stained walls, and the swimming pool
- Executing minor repairs within the Campus
Furthermore, be able to be eligible for SG Lourens Campus vacancies, all applicants must have satisfied for these following requirements.
- Having Grade 9 or Level 1 or equivalent certificate is the minimum and non-negotiable requirement
- Having basic literacy is compulsory
- The applicants must have basic numeracy skills
- Having good command of English language is obligatory
- Being able to work under pressure is vital
- Having initiative and problem solving skills is essential
- Besides, the applicants must be physically fit and have sound interpersonal relations
In addition, along with the requirements above, the applicants must also complete some compulsory documents, as follows.
- A completed Z83 form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- SANC receipt
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license
- A copy of permanent residence for non-RSA citizen or permanent resident
- SAQA certificate for foreign qualifications
Further, these documents can be sent online through www.gautengonline.gov.za. please understand that unless you heard anything from the company 3 months after the due date, you can assume that your application was not successful.
Moreover, the recruiter is not going to tolerate hand delivered documents, faxed, or email applications. Besides, the company is not going to accept late, incomplete, and invalid documents. Next, the company has the full right to appoint or not appoint anyone based on the policies and procedures of the company.
Consequently, applicants will have to go through some pre-employment medical surveillance and personnel suitability check. It includes criminal records, citizenship, qualification verification, credit record checks, and employment verification.
Moreover, when you need some assistance for your online applications, you can email your queries to [email protected]. In contrast, for the queries related to the recruitment, you can contact Ms. JE Malobola at (012) 319 5601.
Therefore, if you are about to apply for SG Lourens Campus vacancies, please be noticed not to submit the applications after 11 June 2021.