The Department of Health is now hiring for the Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at Universitas Hospital, in Bloemfontein. Anyone with a Grade 12 certificate and relevant working experience is welcome and encouraged to submit an application. Please quote the relevant reference number of this post, H/H/102, within your application form.
The qualified incumbent will receive a level 7 salary which is worth R 242 475 annually. Having a Grade 12 certificate is the mandatory minimum academic requirement, although any of its equivalent qualification is also acceptable. Furthermore, this certificate must be accompanied by PERSAL training as well as a minimum of three year working experience.
The Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at Universitas Hospital requires all interested applicants to have the following skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Supervisory skills
- Intensive knowledge of PERSAL system
- Plan, supervise and coordinate the activities of the Personnel Office to contribute to the execution of a professional human resource management service, such as performance and discipline, personnel development as well as quality of work assurance
- Supervise the implementation as well as maintenance of human resource administration practices in terms of service benefits and/or provisioning and maintenance of human resources in the department in order to contribute to the rendering of a professional HRM service
- Be responsible for the conditions of service and service benefits, such as Housing, Leave, medical, Terminations, overtime, Long Service Recognition, Injury on Duty, re-allocation, allowances, pension, etc.
- Be responsible for the HR provisioning such as appointments, recruitment and selection, verification of qualifications, transfer, secretariat functions at interviews, probationary periods, absorptions, etc.
- Be responsible for performance management
- Address HRM enquiries to make sure human resource management practices are implemented correctly
- Advice, guide and inform personnel or Department on human resource administration matters to improve the correct implementation of personnel administration policies or practices
- Approve transactions on PERSAL in line with delegations
- Prepare reports on personnel administration issues as well as statistics
- Write reports and keep record of statistics that are required from Management
- Check work relevant to HR matters
- Train subordinates and participate in the interview and shortlisting session of applicable occupational groups
Direct your application for Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at Universitas Hospital no later than December 28, 2018 via post to: The Chief Executive Officer, Universitas Hospital, Private Bag X20660, Bloemfontein, 9300
Or, hand deliver it at: Room 1103, Me Finger or Room 1104 Me Steenkamp, Universitas Hospital, Logeman Street, Universitas, Bloemfontein
For attention: Me Finger
Your application must contain:
- Z83 application form
- A resume
- Original certified copy of ID, qualifications, academic records along with a Grade 12 certificate
- Permanent residence permit for applicants who are non-RSA citizens
- A SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualifications if any
The Universitas Hospital will limit all sorts of correspondence regarding this vacancy to shortlisted candidates only. That being said, if you have yet to receive any notifications from in 8 weeks after the closing date has passed, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Should you have any queries, please forward them to: Me A Lombard Tel No: (051) 105 3153 / Me F Steenkamp Tel No: (051) 405 3100