The Department of Health within the Free State Provincial Administration is now accepting applications for the Labour Relation Officer vacancy at Fezile Dabi District. This post targets at any individuals with passion and skills in HRM. You are eligible to apply as long as you hold a Grade 12 certificate.
Please quote the reference number of this advert within your application form, H/L/106. The future successful candidate will receive a level 7 salary amounting to R 242 475 per year. In order to be eligible for this position, all interested applicants are required to hold at least a Senior or Grade 12 certificate. However, the hiring department is also accepting any equivalent qualification certificate. Furthermore, having a Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in HRM or Public Administration would serve as an added advantage. Candidates are also expected to be in possession of a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel. Having a two year working/functional experience is also mandatory.
The Labour Relation Officer vacancy at Fezile Dabi District requires applicants to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with people
- Computer literacy
- Ability and experience in handling disciplinary hearing, grievances and dispute resolution
Once you are qualified for the job position, below are some of the duties you can expect to be involved in:
- Be responsible for providing advice and assistance to Supervisors or Managers regarding correct implementation of discipline related prescripts
- Be responsible for representing the Employer at relevant dispute resolution forums
- Be responsible for rendering support to FSDoH Employment Relations sub-Directorate
- Be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the resolution of grievances within the Free State Psychiatric Complex along with managing disciplinary and misconduct cases
- Be responsible for ensuring proper management as well as sustaining of Union-Management Committee
- Be responsible for ensuring constant information sessions of personnel and managers on labour relations training in general (labour relation policies as well as collective agreements)
- Be responsible for managing the material, physical and human resources allocated to Employment Relations sub-division
Your application must contain:
- Z83 application form which is attainable from all Public Service Departments or online. Complete it in full and page 2 duly signed.
- A comprehensive resume
- Original certified copy of ID document, driver’s license and qualifications along with academic records and Senior Certificate. Make sure certification isn’t older than three months at the time of application
- Permanent Residence Permits for applicants who are non-RSA citizens
- A SAQA evaluation result for candidates who possess foreign qualifications
Forward via post to: The District Manager, Fezile Dabi District Private Bag X2005, Sasolburg, 1947
For attention: Mr R K Makgokolo
All submissions that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be regarded. This also applies to applications submitted after the closing date, which is on December 28, 2018, via email or facsimile. Only shortlisted applicants that will be subjected to correspondence regarding this post. If you haven’t received any notifications in eight weeks after the deadline of this post, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
For further information, please refer to: Mr R K Makgokolo Tel No: (016) 910 9301