Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at DJCD (Department of Justice and Constitutional Development). The Department is calling any individual with sufficient knowledge and appropriate skills to apply. If you’re one of these people, submit your application today!
Please mention the reference number of this post within the application form, 18/196/HR. Future incumbent will ear salary ranging from R 242 475 to R 285 630 annually. Furthermore, there is a performance agreement that the qualified candidate will be required to sign prior to starting his/her job. This open position is situated in the National Office of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development located in Pretoria. To be considered for the Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at DJCD, candidates must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent qualification. Furthermore, having a three years of working experience in the field of Human Resource is required as well.
Applicants are also required to have working knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Legislative framework prevailing in the public service
- PERSAL system
Here’s a list of important skills and competencies applicants must have:
- Problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy such as MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Good team work skills
Key Performance Areas
- Be responsible for the supervision and undertaking of the more complex maintenance and implementation of human resource administration practices
- Be responsible for handling human resource administration enquiries
- Be responsible for the implementation of conditions of service as well as service benefits
- Be responsible for assisting with Performance Development and Management matters
- Be responsible for the supervision of human resource staff
How to Apply
Applications must be sent via post to: Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001
Or, hand deliver to: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
Include the following documents within the application. Note that the submission of each of these materials is mandatory. Should there be any missing items, it will result in the disregarding of your application.
- Z83 application form, on which the reference number must be mentioned
- A recently updated curriculum vitae
- Original and recently certified copies of ID, educational and any relevant qualifications
- Candidates who possess foreign qualifications must also attach a SAQA evaluation report
- Candidates who are non-RSA citizens or have dual citizenship must attach their Police Clearance certificate issued from country of origin.
Submit before November 19, 2018 or else your application will not be taken into consideration.
Individuals with disabilities will receive reasonable accommodation. Women are also encouraged to apply for the hiring department will give preference to EE Target. All sorts of correspondence regarding this vacancy will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. If you have not received any notifications within 90 days, regard your application as unsuccessful.
For any inquiries regarding the Senior Human Resource Officer vacancy at DJCD, please contact: Ms E Sebelebele Tel No: (012) 357 8662