Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have skills in administrative environment and would like to pursue a professional career in this field, then the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Water and Sanitation could be your ideal job. The employing department is hiring for a suitable candidate who is willing to be placed at the Head Office in Pretoria (branch: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation). Apply today if interested.
Please quote the reference number of this post within your application form, 010319/03. This position offers a level 5 salary amounting to R 163 563 annually. In order to be eligible for the job, all interested candidates are required to hold at least a Matric certificate or its equivalent qualification. This minimum educational qualification must be accompanied by previous working experience on supply chain management processes.
Furthermore, the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Water and Sanitation also requires all applicants to have the following technical competencies and knowledge:
- Knowledge of clerical practices and functions
- Ability to operate computer and capture data
- Ability to collate administrative statistics
- Basic insight and knowledge of Human Resources prescripts
- Knowledge of basic financial operating systems such as BAS, PERSAL, LOGIS, etc.
- Understanding and knowledge of the legislative framework governing the Public Service
- Team work and flexibility
- Good interpersonal relations
- Customer focus and client orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Render general clerical support services
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services in the component
- Receive or send facsimiles and make photocopies
- Distribute packages and documents to various stakeholders as required
- Type letters and other correspondences when required
- Maintain and keep the outgoing and coming document register of the component
- Provide supply chain management support services in the component
- Stock control of offices stationery
- Maintain and keep the asset register of the component
- Maintain a leave register for the component
- Assist with the arrangement of traveling and accommodation requests if and when required
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and then submit them to the manager for approval
- Attend to telephone accounts and petty cash for the component
- Relieve the switchboard operator when required
- Update telephone contact list when need arises
- Report faulty telephones
- Help with conducting building inspections and report faults identified
How and When to Apply
Applications must be forwarded via post no later than March 1, 2019 to: Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001
Or, direct by hand delivery to: 285 Continental Building, Corner of Visagie and Bosman Street, Pretoria.
For attention: Ms LI Mabole
Applications for the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Water and Sanitation must be submitted by attaching the following documents:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copies of ID document, and all qualifications
- A SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualifications if any
No faxed or emailed submission will be regarded. Individuals who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are encouraged to apply. If you haven’t heard from the hiring department in two months after the deadline has passed, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Should you need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact: Ms T. Mthombeni Tel No: 012 808 9619