South African Police Service (SAPS) is currently opening vacancies position as General Workers. The successful candidates will be located in these three offices: Pretoria, East London and Welkom. Read these complete information step by step to get fully information before appyling this position. Please take an attention in each vacancy reference number below.
Table of Contents
Ref. No, Location, and Contact
Ref No: TMS 33/2020, Location: Head Office – Pretoria (X3 Posts), Contact: Capt G Xoko and W/O PS Ramalepe Tel No: (012) 432 7709/7206.
Ref No: TMS 34/2020, Location: Eastern Cape – East London (X1 Post), Contact: Lt Col Pretorius/ Capt Mtiya Tel No: (040) 608 8466/8663
Ref No: TMS 35/2020, Location: Free State – Welkom (X1 Post), Contact: Lt Col AA Van der Westhuizen/Capt V Molatseli Tel No: (051) 406 5847/5810
To apply general workers vacancies in SAPS, you need to fullfil these requirements and qualification:
- Candidates must be South African citizens;
- Candidates must understand and have competence in the tasks/duties of general workers;
- Candidates mut have a minimum of Grade 10, candidates with Std 8 qualification will be an added adtvantage;
- Candidates have a basic literacy and numeracy;
- Candidates must have communication skills;
- Candidates must be able to read and write;
- Candidates have an ability in operating basic machines and standard equipment;
- Candidates are willing to work in extended times;
- Candidates have an English fluency when necessary;
- Candidates must have no previous negative records/cases;
- Candidates will be conducted security screening and fingerprint verification.
Here are some required documents:
- You must use SAPS application form instead of Z83 form to apply SAPS vacancies. Download SAPS vacancies application form here.
- Include on this application a comprehensive CV;
- Copy of your citizen ID;
- Copy of your Grade 10/12 (senior certificate);
- Copies of any educational qualifications and proof of relevant experience.
Prepare all above documents and submit the application to these following addresses:
Head Office (Pretoria)
If you are willing to work in SAPS Head Office in Pretoria, you can submit your application via hand delivery to 1234 Corner Stanza Bopape and Jan Shoba Streets, Tulbagh Park Building, Hatfield.
Eastern Cape (Eastern London)
If you are willing to work in Eastern Cape Office in East London, you can submit your application via hand delivery to Old Griffiths Mxenge Building, Buffalo Street, King Williams Town.
Free State (Welkom)
If you are willing to work in Free State Office in Welkom, you can submit your application via hand delivery to 9 Fedsure Building, 46 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Fedsure Building, Bloemfontein.
The closing date of this SAPS vacancies is on 19 October 2020 at 16:00.