Instead of waiting for Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Police Department/ EMPD Learnership, that will be uncertainly, you can try to apply EMPD Vacancies. Since, EMPD or City of Ekurhuleni Government is currently looking for candidates to fill a vacancy in scheduling specialist (bus operation) positions within the City of Ekurhuleni. Successful candidates will be contracted in 3 years (fixed term). The duties are to plan and oversee the routes and frequencies of the IRPTN buses, provide, check and approve weekly SPV/VOC, capture the schedule received from the SPV/VOC in to the system and related tasks.
Ref. Number: TRAN10033 (1900008T)
Position: Scheduling Specialist (Bus Operation)
Duration: 3 years Fixed Term Contract
Division: IRPTN UNIT
Salary: R 340 857 per annum.
To enter this EMPD vacancies position you need to meet these requirements:
- Candidates must have completed a Grade 12;
- Candidates must have a NQF Level 5 Certificate in Transport Management;
- Candidates have good communication as well as negotiation skills;
- Candidates have good writing and reporting skills; and
- Candidates have 2 years experience in the transport management environment.
Click here to start an online application via www.ekurhuleni.gov.za career website.
Application for this EMPD vacancies will close on 16 October 2020.
If you have any enquiries related to EMPD vacancies/EMPD learnership, you can call via this telephone number 0860 54 3000.
Or send an e-mail to: [email protected]