South African Police Service has been appointed as the institution to prevent, get rid of the crime and protect the country well. Besides, they need to investigate some cases which have not been finished yet. In order to make everything work well, this institution needs more talent to give aids because it is one of their efforts to finish and reduce the crime from time to time. one of the examples is by offering SAPS vacancies as messenger.
In this following, there is the detail information about the recruitment and what you have to do in order to apply for the job. Check this following information for further details.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: South African Police Service
Location: Head Office
Salary: R102 534 per annum (level 2)
Reference number: NC01/03/2021
Generally, these are some basic duties of a messenger that all applicants have to understand before applying for it.
- Keeping register of documentations received and delivered on a daily basis properly
- Making photocopies of documents on a daily basis
- Fetching and delivering posts
- Keeping records of all circulars posted and received
- Maintaining the administration of human, logistical, and financial resources allocated for the posts
Meanwhile, as the basic standard of the company, there are some requirements for the new recruitments to possess.
- Having Grade 10 qualifications is the minimum requirement for all applicants
- All applicants must be able to display competency
- Having a valid light vehicle driver’s license will be an advantage
- Having basic literacy, numeracy, and communication skills is obligatory
- The applicants must be proficient for the minimum of two out of three official languages, including English
- The applicants must be the citizen of South Africa
- Being willing to work for extended hours when necessary
- The applicants must have no previous criminal cases or pending criminal cases
Moreover, to apply for the SAPS vacancies, there are some vital documents that you should never miss while applying.
- Official application form which is available in SAPS website and recruitment offices
- Certified copies of applicants’ identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications
- Service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation
- Proof of relevant experience in the field of the post
Furthermore, the applicants must hand deliver the applications to Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Cnr Pretious & Banklane Street, Pretoria. Alternatively, when you prefer choosing posts, you can address it to The Section Head: Corporate Support, (For attention: Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela), Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
What’s more, please note that the recruiter will not accept copies of copies of the documents. The certification must not be older than 3 months. When the applicants are shortlisted, they will do through verification checking and also reference checks.
Further, if you have any enquiries related to SAPS vacancies, you can contact Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela/ W/O TB Tshabalala/ SPO KK Mashiloane at (012) 393 3058/ 4273/ 4501/ 3461.
The latest acceptance of the applications of SAPS vacancies will be on 26 March 2021.