National Prosecuting Authority, NPA, is created by the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa. NPA itself has the power to carry out any necessary functions related to criminal proceeding and also discontinue criminal proceeding. As the country needs more peace and comfort to live in, they offer NPA vacancies to ensure that the institution has carried out its duties well.
Currently, there are two positions needed in NPA, they are human resources clerk and data capturer. However, for those who wish to get this position, they have to be passionate in working in this field. Therefore, both the company and the applicants will grow together.
Table of Contents
Position: Human Resources Clerk and Data Capturer
Recruiter: National Prosecuting Authority
Human Resources Clerk: Mthatha
Data Capturer: Limpopo
Salary: R173703 per annum (level 05) excluding benefits
Human Resources Clerk: RECRUIT 2021/174
Data Capturer: RECRUIT 2021/175
What’s more, before applying for these two positions, all applicants should have comprehended the duties and responsibilities of these roles.
Human Resources Clerk
- Providing high level human resources duties for the region
- Facilitating the processes of recruitment
- Processing the applications for service benefits
- Providing HR advice for the staffs in the region
- Participating in PERSAL administration
- Compiling and submitting monthly statistics on HR related function
- Liaising with customers and also stakeholders related to all HR functions
- Aiding in the processes of performance assessment
- Assisting in the training and development programs in the region
- Providing efficient data capturing and also data administration services in the DPP Limpopo
- Performing general administrative tasks in the information management section
- Providing data reports
- Liaising with all stakeholders and customers
Menwhile, to make yourself eligible for these two roles, there are some specific requirements for all applicants to fulfill, as follows.
Human Resources Clerk
- Having Grade 12 or National certificate or equivalent is a must
- Being able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Having good verbal and written communication skills is obligatory
- Possessing good administrative skills is necessary
- Having good interpersonal relations is a must
- The applicants must have general computer literacy skills and also knowledge especially in MS Office
- Having the strong interpersonal and communication skills is vital
- Having planning and organizing skills is essential
- Having Grade 12 or equivalent qualification is an obligation
- Having verbal and written communication skills and good administrative skills will be essential
- Being able to work independently and as a part of the team is compulsory
- Having computer literacy skills and also knowledge in MS Office is vital
- Having strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must
- Being able to plan and organize things will be preferable
In addition, there are some documents that all applicants have to complete during the applications.
- A signed and dated Z83 application form which is downloadable from npa.gov.ca that is filled in Block Letters
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of certified qualifications
- A copy of identity document
- Copies of education reports
Moreover, to apply for the jobs, the applicants can send their applications through email. For the position of HR clerk, they can send their documents to [email protected]. Further, if you want to apply for the position of data capturer, you can send the application to [email protected].
For further information related to the recruitment as Human Resources clerk, you can contact Linda Mankayi at (047) 501 2607. However, if you want more information about the position of data capturer, you can contact Thuba Thubakgale at (015) 045 0285.
The closing date for these NPA vacancies will be on 30 March 2021.