T3 Telecoms is a technology company that belongs to South African. This company was established in 2018. As one of the national company, they want to form extensive alliances with other global companies. Therefore, they will be able to rise up their potential of the citizens for getting a job and improve the economy of the country as well. Fortunately, they are currently opening up the opportunities to work as T3 Telecoms sales representative in the duration of 3 months.
Table of Contents
Position: Sales Representative
Recruiter: T3 Telecoms
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: 003
Type of work: 3 months contract
In addition, there are some classifications of the sales representative’s duties to handle during the daily basis. They will be divided into identifying new business, customer management, inventory management, operational compliance and also sales.
Identifying new business
- Identifying business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with new potential clients
- Participating in B2B (Business2Business) and B2C (Business2Consumer) cell phone starter pack distribution
- Cold calling searching for new sites for starter pack distribution
- Making calls to develop new liaisons with allocated customers
- Being responsible for new product sales and achieving set targets
- Leveraging both external and internal relationship for increasing the brand awareness
- Ensuring that the maintenance of customer base on the master database
- Improving the customer retention in Independent Channels
- Leveraging both external and internal relationship for increasing brand awareness
- Analyzing the regional reports monthly for identifying opportunities
- Maintaining relation with the existing clients
- Ensuring the management of cellphone network relationship
- Responding to enquiries in professional manner
- Training the customers in having more product knowledge and mobile solutions
- Doing the inventory control and also balancing
- Submitting inventory reports weekly and monthly
- Managing all allocated inventor
- Making sure that call diary has been effectively compiled and executed monthly
- Coordinating and executing monthly and annually regional sales plans
- Ensuring the adherence to company policy and procedures
- Ensuring the effective best practice standard implementation of merchandising
- Selling both cellular products and also services directly to customers based on the standard policy and protocols
- Ensuring the achievement of regional sales targets within the Independent Channel
Furthermore, to apply for this position, there are some steps that you have to follow to complete the registration. First, you have to register yourself at this link.
After logging in and entering your password, you will be facing a new page of personal details and preferences. It includes full name, surname, primary citizenship, national ID number, ID type, and also current location.
Moreover, there will be some columns asking you about the date of birth, gender, ethnicity, and also options whether or not you are willing to relocate and whether or not you have disability.
Next, the applicants have to fill in their current salary, other incentives, and also expected salary. This finance part has the option to choose the currency that you prefer. Finally, you can complete the registration by clicking the citizenship, work permits, your phone numbers, and also your qualifications. Do not forget to submit your Curriculum Vitae as well.
For further information related to the advertisement of T3 Telecoms sales representative, you can contact [email protected]. Besides, you can also read more information about the company at http://www.t3telecoms.co.za/.
The latest submission of T3 Telecoms sales representative offer will be on 26 March 2021.