Pepkor is a retail company which has the largest retail footprint in South Africa. It has more than 5000 stores spread across the country. Moreover, Pepkor has expanded their business to 10 African countries. If you wish to find more experience to work in retail company, PEPKOR vacancies can be the one that you are looking for.
It brings you the right networking you need and more experience you will use in the future. Working as a merchandise assistant will make you learn about the knowledge products, how to maintain good liaison with other people, and how to do the administration as well. In this following information, you can find all the details about the recruitment.
Table of Contents
Position: Merchandise assistant
Recruiter: PEP a division of Pepkor Training (Pty) Ltd
Location: Parow Industria, Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: Mar_2021
Type of work: Permanent
Working in all positions has its own duties and responsibilities. Moreover, these are the duties of a merchandise assistant.
- Doing the administration of sample processes including monitoring progress and sending reports for suppliers
- Following up on deliveries
- Doing administration of markdown processes
- Having liaison with the suppliers related to order process
- Releasing orders
- Maintaining the sample room
- Handling queries, capturing orders and filing
- Comp shopping and maintaining comp shop schedule
- Liaising with Marketing Department regarding promotions
In addition, some requirements are compulsory to fulfill by all the applicants in order to be eligible with the job.
- Having the minimum of one to two years of working experience in administrative
- Having an experience in Buying or Purchasing environment will be an advantage
- The applicants must have computer literacy especially in MS Office and G-Suite
- Being passionate, service oriented, and a team player will be vital
- Being able to work under pressure is a must
- The applicants must have accuracy, flexibility, and cooperation while at work
Moreover, having the requirements alone will never be complete to be able to make yourself known more by the company. Therefore, these following documents are also vital to prepare.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
To apply, there are some steps that you have to follow for the complete registration. First, you have to register yourself by entering your username and also passwords. Second, you have to upload CV to populate your profile.
What’s more, the company will ask you some questions related to your personal details and also working preferences. It includes full name, surname, email address, citizenship, identity type, current location, date of birth, gender, and also current disability. There is also an option to choose whether or not you are willing to relocate.
Furthermore, there are some questions about the current salary, incentives and bonuses, and also expected salary. For these questions, you can even choose the currency that you wish and prefer.
For the complete information about PEPKOR vacancies, you can visit its official website at www.pepkor.co.za.
Finally, the latest submission of these PEPKOR vacancies will be on 19 March 2021. Therefore, application which is late will get automatic disqualification.