South African National Defence Force (SANDF) is currently offering Military Skills Development System (MSDS) programme for 2022. When you have been wanting all this time to catch your dream in the military, this is the perfect timing for you not to miss this opportunity. For the potential South African youths, SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Army will help you build your characters, prepare you to have a career in the military, and gain practical knowledge by following the training. In order to find out more information about this training, you can read the complete information in the following.
Table of Contents
Job Title: SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Army
Position: South African Army
Recruiter: Department Defence Republic of South Africa
Location: Various provinces in South Africa
Type of work: Two years training
Furthermore, to be able to fit into the Military Skills Development System, all applicants are obliged to fulfill these following requirements.
- All applicants must be the citizen of South African (there is no dual citizenship)
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 and 22 years old
- Besides, they must have successfully completed Grade 12 with the average of 50% or level 4 (Mathematics and Science will be an advantage)
- Graduates must have the maximum age of 26 with 360 credits
- Applicants must have the Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 exclude Life Orientation (LO)
- For female applicants, they must have the minimum height of 148 cm and minimum weight of 48kg
- Meanwhile, for male applicants, they must have the minimum height of 155 cm and minimum weight of 52 kg
- Having no criminal record or pending cases is compulsory
- The applicants must have the leadership potential
- If you wish to apply for Music, you must be up to the age of 26 and you must have completed the Grade 6 Music Qualification from a tertiary institution. Besides, they have to have the ability to play an approved music instrument and read music fluently
In addition, some documents are also compulsory for all applicants to complete when they wish to be eligible for the position, as follows.
- A comprehensive and thorough CV
- Certified copies of Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of tertiary qualifications and N6 with transcript N4 and N5
- An identity document
To apply for this SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Army, you can send the application form or coupon with other compulsory documents to SA Army HQ, Chief Directorate Army Corporate Services, Directorate Army Human Resources, Private Bag X 981, Pretoria, 0001.
Please note that the application coupon must be completed and there should be no missing information. Further, unless you heard anything from the recruiter five months after the due date, you can assume that your application was not successful.
Moreover, for any enquiries related to SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Army, you can contact (012) 355 1438 or (012) 355 2130. Alternatively, you can find more information in www.army.mil.za or www.dod.mil.za.
Finally, the closing date of SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Army will be on 30 July 2021.