When you are searching for a food manufacturer in South Africa which is able to produce a wide range of both branded and private label food products, RCL Foods will be the winner. It was founded in 1960 and it has been popular ever since. Moreover, it has had more than 20.000 as the employees. This company has done quite a lot for the country, South Africa. They build the brands that the South Africans would love which are impactful for their lives and also their needs. Besides, they also offer some RCL Foods trainee programme for those who put specific interests in growing up with this company.
In the following, the writer has put all the details and information related to RCL Foods trainee programme and all things you need to prepare. That way, you, as the applicants, will be able to consider whether or not this chance might suit you well. In brief, you have to complete and meet all of these following requirements to be able to fit into the position.
Table of Contents
Job Title: RCL Foods Trainee Programme
Position: Electrical Engineering
Recruiter: RCL Foods
Location: All towns in South Africa
Reference number: RCL210319-13
Moreover, when you wish to participate in RCL Foods trainee programme, these will be your core duties and responsibilities.
- Having high levels of drive and initiative to remain focused on their development and contribution to the greater team
- Rotating between different manufacturing plants and business sites to gain exposure and experience in Plant Maintenance
- Investing in the Management Trainees’ personal development and growth through training, mentorship, and structured developmental plans
- Gaining experience through meaningful work in an RCL Manufacturing Plant that enables them taking the ownership and responsibility of real business projects
Furthermore, it is also an obligation for all applicants to fulfill these following requirements, as follows.
- Having completed studies or currently in the final year of study as Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Science Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology Engineering (Electrical) is non-negotiable
- All applicants must have the citizenship of South African
- Having good tertiary academic results is compulsory
- The applicants must have computer literacy especially in MS Office
- Having excellent communication skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have output and deadline driven during the duration of the work
- Being able to make decision and have analytical thinking will be a plus
In addition, having completed the requirements only is not enough. Since there are some compulsory documents to complete, these following documents have to be prepared beforehand.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
To apply for the programme, you can visit this link and choose apply at the bottom of the page. However, it will not be possible unless you have registered yourself and made an account. Consequently, you can just follow all the steps and complete all the documents needed.
Unless you heard anything from the company, you can assume that your application was not successful.
Moreover, for further information, you can visit www.rclfoods.com.
Finally, the closing date of this RCL Foods trainee programme will be on 31 July 2021.