To be a part of South African Air Force, there is a long way to go for the South African youths to go through. One of the ways is by participating in SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Air Force. Currently there are 4 different positions that you can choose and apply for one. Find out more information here.
Table of Contents
Job Title: SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Air Force
Position: Pilots/ Navigators/ Engineers/ Technical
Recruiter: The Department of Defence South Africa
Location: South Africa
Type of work: Two years training
In addition, in the following, there will be all the requirements that all applicants must complete. Further, these are the general requirements to consider.
- Having the citizenship of South African is non-negotiable
- Having no criminal records is obligatory
- The applicants must be preferably single
- Having complied with the medical fitness requirements for appointment in SANDF is compulsory
- All applicants must not have visible tattoos
Moreover, in order to be a pilot or navigator, someone must have been able to complete these requirements.
- The applicants must be a member with Commercial Pilots License (CPL) who are not older than 24 years old
- All applicants must come up with Mathematics and Physical Science (Level 4)
- Having 6/6 eye vision without any help from contact lenses or surgery is obligatory
- The applicants must not have hearing impairment
- When you are around 22 to 26 years old, it will be acceptable for you when you have relevant tertiary qualifications (Degree, N Diploma or N4-N6 prescripts) and completed Grade 12 with level 4 (Mathematics and Physical Science)
- When you are between 18 and 24 years, you must have completed Grade 12 or N3 Technical with 6 subjects which include Mathematics and Physical Science level 4
- The applicants must have the height between 160 cm and 190 cm while for the weight is between 53 and 102 kg
Meanwhile, if you prefer participating in training as an engineer, you must qualify these following requirements.
- The applicants must be between 18 and 26 years old
- Having completed Grade 12 or possessed relevant tertiary qualifications with level 6 Mathematics and Physical Science is obligatory
- For the English, it must be level 5
- The Admission Point Score (APS) of 35 excluding Life Orientation
In fact, when you wish to participate in technical trade training, these are the obligation of requirements.
- When you are between 18 and 22 years, the applicants must have completed Grade 12 or N3 with 6 subjects and two of them must be languages
- However, when you are between 22 and 26 years, you must have N4-N6 with Technical subjects of Mathematics and Physical Science level 3
Specifically, having completed the requirements only cannot guarantee that you will be accepted in the training. These are the compulsory documents that you have to fulfill when you wish to take part in SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Air Force.
- Certified identity document
- A comprehensive curriculum Vitae (CV) with qualifications
- Statements of results for matriculants of 2019 and before will be unacceptable
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation
- Certified copies of National Diploma qualifications
For applying, you can post these documents to SA Air Force Headquarters (Directorate Human Resource Services), Private Bag X199, Pretoria, 0001. For those who do not meet all the requirements will get automatic dismissal. Unless you heard anything from the company five months after the due date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Moreover, for any enquiries you have related to the SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Air Force, you can contact (012) 351 4157, (012) 312 2875/ 2752/ 2609/ 2665/ 2319. Alternatively, for the complete information about the training, you may refer to www.af.mil.za.
Shortly, the last submission day for this SANDF MSDS 2022 for South African Air Force will be on 30 July 2021.